GOT MINE!

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Anyone on TMobile (or that ordered through TMobile) gotten an email or order confirmation? I just have an confirmation number but have no way to check on the order or status of it.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Suprised that AT&T site went up early.

6s Plus 64GB Rose Gold (ordered at 11:58, Thank You at 11:59, Order Confirmation at 12:16)
6s Plus 64GB Space Gray (ordered at 12:00, Thank You at 12:02, Order Confirmation at 12:20)

Both confirmation have a ship date of 10/16-10/23. I hope that's a mistake...

I ordered through AT&T last year for the 6 Plus and had ship dates 3-4 weeks from first pre-order day which I did within the first hour we were able to. Order was in process for two weeks and came a week earlier than dates that were shown. Hope you get yours before then.

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Reserved mine for in-store pick up the 25th in the afternoon, as did my girlfriend. I was surprised the site was running so smooth, even though it took a few minutes to come online. I ordered on the Apple Store app and she did it online. No issues, I can't wait. I ordered the unlocked 6s Space Grey 64GB and she got the Rose Gold 16GB 6s.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I got mine before the preorder when live. Confirmation at 301. Delivery date is set for the 25th. After last year's ordering fiasco, I'm stoked.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
128GB iPhone 6s Plus Gold ordered at 3:03 am EST. I ordered as fast as I could right when I had access on Att.com and my delivery date is 10/16 - 10/23. I can't believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
One of my daughters said that she was able to order through Verizon's website and was done with the order before midnight, as well.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
128GB iPhone 6s Plus Gold ordered at 3:03 am EST. I ordered as fast as I could right when I had access on Att.com and my delivery date is 10/16 - 10/23. I can't believe it.

Same happened to me. And I don't know what people are talking about saying the AT&T site was up early I couldn't get in until 1:03 MT time

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Same happened to me. And I don't know what people are talking about saying the AT&T site was up early I couldn't get in until 1:03 MT time

Yeah sounds like some people were able to get in faster. I was in front of my computer ready to go 15 minutes before preorders were suppose to start and only got in right at 2:00 am CST maybe 1 minute sooner.

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeah Att site was counting down at 2:30 est up until 2:50 then it opened ... And it went fast but with an October date , I hope it eventually changes to earlier

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

alex.shimp

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Those of you that reserved for in store pickup, are you seeing a order or reservation on your apple store account or in the ap ? I got mine in at 3:15 with for 8-8:30am on the 25th but i only have an email.

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
coolest thing happened...

so i got up saturday at 2:45am to order with the rest of the faithfuls but the option to pre-order using the monthly pmt plan through VZ wasn't available to me. i contacted customer care via chat immediately. she was very nice but informed me they were only taking pre-orders from persons paying full retail or renewing 2yr contracts. i definitely don't want to establish a new contract & not in the position to plunk down $800 immediately. so i was disappointed but no biggie i could just wait until launch day to go in-store.

well i visited the forums through-out the day to see how pre-orders went in general (slightly envious lol). when i came across a few postings where ppl showed they were able to pre-order through VZ using the monthly plan option. 20 min ago i log into my account & the monthly pmt option is available!!

bada bing, bada boom.....i have a lovely space gray 64g 6s being shipped to me 9/25!! (hopefully that date holds up) super excited because i'm upgrading from a 5 with a home button that feels like it's gonna pop out any day now lol (clearly she's just as tired of me as i am of her)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods