GOT MINE!

matt3166

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
That's what I did (was the only way to do it via the app). Shouldn't be an issue. They're both the same GSM model (at&t vs t-mobile). I'm on AT&T also. Checked via the website afterwards, and to do contract free, AT&T option was available but wanted to charge $15 as a "one-time upgrade fee". F-That!

Thanks for answering as well

crackercraig

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Ordered my 6s Plus space grey 128gb using Apple Store app on my iPad. App was frozen till about 3:10. Got my order in and it says delivery date will be 9/25. Hope that doesn't change.

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Ordered my 6s Plus space grey 128gb using Apple Store app on my iPad. App was frozen till about 3:10. Got my order in and it says delivery date will be 9/25. Hope that doesn't change.

Apple is pretty good with not changing Shipping dates from what they estimate. I`m probably going to end up canceling my Tmobile order since it has no Estimated shipping date (even though I ordered before the Apple store app which had a 9/25 date). I`ll wait for shipping details before I make a move.

crackercraig

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
Apple is pretty good with not changing Shipping dates from what they estimate. I`m probably going to end up canceling my Tmobile order since it has no Estimated shipping date (even though I ordered before the Apple store app which had a 9/25 date). I`ll wait for shipping details before I make a move.

I just got the order conformation email from Apple. Still says will deliver on 9/25.
I wasn't able to even place an order thru Apple site or AT&T. Couldn't get on to either site.
Thank Goodness for the Apple app.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
In Canada. App went up at 3:05 AM EDT.

With one false start, order in by 3:07 AM, 128 GB Space Grey 6s Plus.

25/9-29/9 ship window, but that's just them giving themselves some give for the border crossing. It'll show up on launch day.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

cashmereesquire

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I just got the order conformation email from Apple. Still says will deliver on 9/25.
I wasn't able to even place an order thru Apple site or AT&T. Couldn't get on to either site.
Thank Goodness for the Apple app.

My order appears in the apple app but no email yet. Hoping that one comes through since it has a 9/25 delivery date and it is shipping to my home while my other order is shipping to my mothers house since I never changed my billing/shipping info and didnt want to risk screwing something up.

ga_fool2002

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Gotz mine! 1space gray64 and 1 rose gold64! Why is the space grey always the last to be delivered? I think my date for that was October 7? Last ur when I was going to get it it was delayed 3 different times so I canceled and got the silver? Anyway hopefully wife and I will have them for vacation!

ChuckG73

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
Same here, finally loaded up by 3:05 am EST and my order was submitted by 3:06 AM EST for a Space Gray 64GB....still no email confirmation but the site shows my pre-order. Now it's time to start picking my case/screen protector...

chrisforpm

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
In Canada. App went up at 3:05 AM EDT.

With one false start, order in by 3:07 AM, 128 GB Space Grey 6s Plus.

25/9-29/9 ship window, but that's just them giving themselves some give for the border crossing. It'll show up on launch day.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

They always quote a delivery window of a few days. If you live in UPS zone 1 you will get it launch day. I've always received my preorder launch day. If you are outside of it, you could see it the following Monday or Tuesday.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/news/iphone-6-pre-orders-shipping-canada-ups/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro