Pre-ordering online

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Curious as to why you have to use Verizon.....is there something different with Verizon? I am a Verizon customer and have been trying to figure out where I am ordering mine, Verizon or Apple. I have to purchase at full price either way.

I am doing device payment that's why but if you are doing full price then I would do Apple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I usually fall in line during launch day but I always see a "Reservation" line at the Apple Store and only 3 or 4 people are in there. I'm not sure if that line is for people who wants to make a reservation or people who pre-ordered and have the option for store pick-up. I never bothered to ask the people at Apple Store but is there anyone who knows what that line is for?

Jde2466

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I am doing device payment that's why but if you are doing full price then I would do Apple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got ya. So what all will Apple offer? Will you be able to do the payment plan through them or will it only be through a carrier? I am on a business plan so I cannot do the payment plan through Verizon.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
This answers my question. I usually fall in line on launch day. First time pre-ordering online and I'm wondering if there's an option for store pick-up when going to NEXT plan with AT&T but you already answered it. Thanks!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I don't see "Remember me" on my Apple Store app after checking my eligibility. I'm using iPhone 6 Plus. I want to get a head start for pre-order. Please help!

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I just opened my app to see if I could pick favorites and it says "We'll be back. We're busy updating the Apple Store for you and will be back soon."

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I was going to pre-order online with Apple for my girlfriend using their upgrade. If I have her information, is that even possible to do? I was going to order for myself too. Different accounts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
You can choose "in store pick up", I did it last year. I didnt like how I ended up waiting a long time when I was trying to just pick up a phone I already paid for.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Rmorton0573

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Well my preorder with Verizon did not go as smoothly as I had hoped. I have one line that the contract is up on in November, but I was eligible for early upgrade as long as I chose a device payment plan and returned my old phone which is a razr mini, so I really didn't care. Anyway, I called earlier today just to make sure I was in fact eligible and I was assured I was. However, when I went to pull the trigger on my preorder I was granted with the message the line was not eligible to upgrade at this time. So I had to call Verizon again. Thank goodness they had representatives working this late just on iPhone preorders. After about 40 minutes on hold I was finally able to order my 64GB Gold iPhone 6s Plus which I was assured would arrive on releases day. We shall see.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods