any 6 users switching to the 6s+

eseerc

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I currently have a 6 and have decided to stick with a 6s for the upgrade. As much as the larger screen seems awesome to have, it just feels too big in my hands.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Yep, going from the 6 to a 6s+ this year... ready for the even bigger screen! Also upgrading my Mom from a 5 to a 6s+

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Not yet. Mr. Laelipoo may convince me but I'm holding out for the 7. It just better come in rose gold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting a 64GB 6S+. Last year I bought the 6+ originally but returned it after 5 days cause I thought it was too big but now I'm typing this from a 6+ and wish I hadn't returned it last year now I'm super excited to get the 6S+.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm moving from the 6 to 6s. Plus is still way too big. I stopped using my Note 3 as my daily because it's just too big for my hands!

Edit: Realized I'd already posted here.

P.S I can't wait to get this phone!

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the 6 Plus. I never thought I'd go back to the smaller size. Over the last year it's become too cumbersome. Decided to go for 6S. Took plus out of case, feels so much slimmer and more pocketable. And cannot do without better screen resolution and OIS. So totally flipped the script and ordered 6S Plus 128 SG. It will look identical to the phone I have now, but I'll know the difference! I considered switching the color but I do believe that the vibrant of the screen is shown off better against a black front.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm moving to a 6s Plus from a 6. I was on android and moved to the 5s, which seemed absurdly small. The 6 felt just right but I have been playing with the plus in an Apple store all year every time I walk by. Gotta go big.

kiarahataly

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
I'm moving from the 6 to 6s+. I was so against getting 6+ last year, but that was prior to actually feeling and holding one. I spent the next 12 months debating turning in my 6 for the 6+. So I went big. Only downside is I probably won't use my mini 3 as much.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm moving from the 6 to 6s+. I was so against getting 6+ last year, but that was prior to actually feeling and holding one. I spent the next 12 months debating turning in my 6 for the 6+. So I went big. Only downside is I probably won't use my mini 3 as much.

You'll love the Plus and yes, you definitely won't be using your mini as much. You can probably trade it in.

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I'm in line right now for my 6s plus. Going from a 6. It looks huge but it's time I got used to a bigger phone and retire the first gen mini that I usually carry. It's SLOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Yep...going by my friendly local VZW store after work tonight & see if they actually have a 64gb Space Gray 6s+ left...which I know will be an exercise in futility. If they're out...I'll just check back. I'm not in a real hurry.

But...I'm pretty excited about going to the 6s+!