iPhone 6S Plus vs 6S Multitasking?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there is a huge multitasking difference between the larger 6S+ and the 6S. I know that there is landscape mode for the Plus, but is that all?

I know the Air and Air2 have slight multitasking on iOS9 and the Air2 goes even further with being able to have two apps open at the same time full screen.

Will the 6S+ be able to do that, or is that an iPad only feature? Will there be any major multitasking differences between the 6S+ and 6S? Or will it only be the added landscape mode on the homescreen, mail and messages?

Thanks!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there is a huge multitasking difference between the larger 6S+ and the 6S. I know that there is landscape mode for the Plus, but is that all?

I know the Air and Air2 have slight multitasking on iOS9 and the Air2 goes even further with being able to have two apps open at the same time full screen.

Will the 6S+ be able to do that, or is that an iPad only feature? Will there be any major multitasking differences between the 6S+ and 6S? Or will it only be the added landscape mode on the homescreen, mail and messages?

Thanks!

Believe it is only an iPad feature.
iOS 9 - What?s New - Apple

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There was no mention about split screen on the 6S+, which is surprising because I thought that was an almost assured feature addition this time for the larger phone. Hopefully it's something added later or something.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods