What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Those are so cute.... I used My lifeproof case a couple weeks ago at the beach, I can't believe how much I really liked it! But definitely not an everyday case for me. I need my cases to come off easy for a quick case change when needed! LOL

thanks hon ! I'm like you, I really like the protection the LifeProof offers but there are days or sometimes weeks I go without using them because I also like to do quick case changes as well LOL

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
75e5756f4e5ba0cee3f80ceeeb8f5a25.png

Apple leather in saddle brown. Waiting on the midnight blue leather one.... Should be delivered on Monday

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I love the brown, and I love the midnight blue even more! My midnight blue looks quite dark, from afar it looks like the black leather case.

Oh yeah I looooooooove this saddle color. Every now and then I apply olive oil to help the patina process lol.

I can't wait to get the blue leather.....I really think it's going to look soooooooooo sweet against the rose gold !

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Oh yeah I looooooooove this saddle color. Every now and then I apply olive oil to help the patina process lol.

I can't wait to get the blue leather.....I really think it's going to look soooooooooo sweet against the rose gold !

LOL!
You’re going to love it, and plus it’ll complement the rose gold very well.

jfa1

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Visit site
I have four cases a folio case that I bought at an ATT store, an otter box clear back case , a black Incipio case and a speck case with a card holder. The latter is what I'm using now.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My latest find. Someone was selling this "used" rose gold casemate case on eBay for $10 !! It was in perfect condition and in original packaging when I received it Now I just need a nice pop socket to go with it
d78d6de841d8b10d3ab61488bf6f761c.png

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161228/9e2dc052f1ea27a46022a130291f37c2.jpg
So this just happened. Went to the Apple Store for a leather case. Someone there has this saddle brown since September and OMG it wore in so nicely and the leather darkened up so nicely I fell in love ❤️
I'm still searching for that "perfect" case where I have no desire to swap cases...maybe this will be the one...?

The volume and power button on this leather case will became thinner and thinner (at least for mine). So not worth it with that kind of price. Maybe that’s why apple re design the leather case for iphone 7 with some plastic button instead of plain leather.

And careful, it will easilu scratched if you have long fingernails

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The volume and power button on this leather case will became thinner and thinner (at least for mine). So not worth it with that kind of price. Maybe that’s why apple re design the leather case for iphone 7 with some plastic button instead of plain leather.

And careful, it will easilu scratched if you have long fingernails

So far, with the side buttons mine has been holding up very well, but I switch up my case a lot during the week. Very rare will you see me with the same case on my phone for more than a few weeks at a time.

As for nail scratches, I do have long nails but I keep the leather case moisturized with olive oil. When I take it out to use I apply oil to it and then when I'm finished with it, I apply oil again so it doesn't dry out while it's stored.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
So far, with the side buttons mine has been holding up very well, but I switch up my case a lot during the week. Very rare will you see me with the same case on my phone for more than a few weeks at a time.

As for nail scratches, I do have long nails but I keep the leather case moisturized with olive oil. When I take it out to use I apply oil to it and then when I'm finished with it, I apply oil again so it doesn't dry out while it's stored.

You really are case freak, aren’t you

I never change my case, especially if i bought the expensive one

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You really are case freak, aren’t you

I never change my case, especially if i bought the expensive one

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣YES ! (You have no idea the collection I have)

I will also add, that majority of my cases I buy are gently used on Ebay from sellers I'm familiar with, and I try my best to keep my purchases from the state I'm in, so I do save money that way. In fact I just purchased a rose gold karat case-mate case "used" in original packing for $10... Normally the case retails for $50

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣YES ! (You have no idea the collection I have)

I will also add, that majority of my cases I buy are gently used on Ebay from sellers I'm familiar with, and I try my best to keep my purchases from the state I'm in, so I do save money that way. In fact I just purchased a rose gold karat case-mate case "used" in original packing for $10... Normally the case retails for $50

11c837fa73f071de19fc8fab66841cb7.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful color too
I really love the velvet caviar cases, I almost picked up one of their camo cases a few months ago!

Thank you Violet they are exactly like a speck candy shell without the huge price tag ! I love this camo one too... The colors really look so much better in person with the soft muted pinks and purples

I'll be shopping with them again for sure