What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
SO I took a big step today and installed my Lifeproof onto my 6S+. I cracked my Zagg glass removing it, but I have it registered so I can get a new one. Anyway, it feels weird, my phone is light. One good thing, I really like the purple color-it matches my hair (yes, my hair really is purple) now I might change my watch band back to the lavender one it came with...
IMG_1470770257.698216.jpg

So I'll give it a few days and see how I like it.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
SO I took a big step today and installed my Lifeproof onto my 6S+. I cracked my Zagg glass removing it, but I have it registered so I can get a new one. Anyway, it feels weird, my phone is light. One good thing, I really like the purple color-it matches my hair (yes, my hair really is purple) now I might change my watch band back to the lavender one it came with...
View attachment 110214

So I'll give it a few days and see how I like it.

Looks good Pink, I've tried LP Nuud and the Fre, and the Fre feels better to me than the Nuud but I couldn't last a whole day without wanting the case off my phone and put back on a slimmer less bulky case.

I wanted to love the LP since everyone on Imore is hyping it up and the pics everyone are posting look so awesome, but I guess it wasn't for me...

Of course seeing your pics, I want to try the LP again!! Lol...

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Looks good Pink, I've tried LP Nuud and the Fre, and the Fre feels better to me than the Nuud but I couldn't last a whole day without wanting the case off my phone and put back on a slimmer less bulky case.

I wanted to love the LP since everyone on Imore is hyping it up and the pics everyone are posting look so awesome, but I guess it wasn't for me...

Of course seeing your pics, I want to try the LP again!! Lol...

Thank you and LOL !

Well my "problem" with the case since I've put it on is that my phone is too thin..,you've seen a few of the cases I use, those decoden cases which are pretty big, so using this makes me feel "shakie " about how thin & slippery it feels so I honestly don't know how long I'll last with it. Time will tell !

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you and LOL !

Well my "problem" with the case since I've put it on is that my phone is too thin..,you've seen a few of the cases I use, those decoden cases which are pretty big, so using this makes me feel "shakie " about how thin & slippery it feels so I honestly don't know how long I'll last with it. Time will tell !

Those decoden cases are adorable, even made me have to look on eBay at them, who knows, I might try one at some point, I've tried so many different styles of cases, I'm all over the place with cases. I seem to keep coming back to my slim Incipio NGP Glitter case.

I tried both LP cases with my glass screen protector on but decided to take it off to get the best experience with the case and it worked so much better without it like its supposed to, but end the end I had to get a new SP.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Those decoden cases are adorable, even made me have to look on eBay at them, who knows, I might try one at some point, I've tried so many different styles of cases, I'm all over the place with cases. I seem to keep coming back to my slim Incipio NGP Glitter case.

I tried both LP cases with my glass screen protector on but decided to take it off to get the best experience with the case and it worked so much better without it like its supposed to, but end the end I had to get a new SP.

Yeah if I take the LP off I'll need a new zagg. Oh well !

As for the decoden cases....if you are really that interested I have 2 girls that I faithfully use. They both use IG and invoice payment thru PayPal. If you want, send me a PM and I'll be happy to give you their IG names to go on to their page and see their work.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
How are you guys' experiences with the LP cases, especially the Fre, with call quality? I.e. how do other people sound and how do they say you sound through it? I've read a lot of mixed reviews online for sound quality and that's one of the reasons I steered away from LP towards the Spigen I'm running right now.

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
How are you guys' experiences with the LP cases, especially the Fre, with call quality? I.e. how do other people sound and how do they say you sound through it? I've read a lot of mixed reviews online for sound quality and that's one of the reasons I steered away from LP towards the Spigen I'm running right now.

I don't have any issues with sound with my Fre. I tested the sound quality immediately after putting in on and the person I called was able to hear me clearly. I do use a Bluetooth headset most of the time though because I do not like holding the phone to my head for an extended period of time, and my case stays cleaner that way.

tymepilot84

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
If you're not going naked with the new iPhone 6s Plus, chances are you're planning to protect it with a durable case. There will be a lot to choose from in the coming days and weeks from popular names like OtterBox, LifeProof, Tech21, and more. We're interested in hearing what styles and brands of cases for the iPhone 6s Plus you're after or currently on hold for!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I've had my Fre since 8/9. Since then I've only took it off once and then put it back on the next day. It's a great case, BUT I won't lie. The sound quality both hearing the person thru the earpiece, and them hearing you are "muffled". My father said I sound like my head is in a bucket, and my husband said I sound like I'm standing away from the phone. It's frustrating because the case has good protection.

You'd have to get one and try it to see how you feel about th sound quality. That's the only thing I can tell you so that you'd know how it is for you.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

And listening to music or a podcast, the sound is echoey... One of the many reasons I returned the LP Fre

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice