What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

kindacrazyazn

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Just got a Dreem Fibonacci case and it is pretty awesome! Planning on posting a review soon! Pictures will be in the review and will try to add link to this later when it gets posted!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Mom ordered it last Monday and it was shipped out Tuesday and I still haven't gotten it. It was from Oklahoma and I'm in Pennsylvania. I'm also learning disabled if you hadn't noticed lol.

Yes, I feel your "waiting" pain. Been there before..LOL. No matter your disability...all are welcomed on iMore. ENJOY

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Easily my 6S plus Black Vaja Agenda i picked up for $75 as new, would of been $190 with delivery to Australia, got lucky checking eBay.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe I never posted in this thread before. It's nice to be surrounded by other case-aholics. I think I'm going to be switching back to the non-plus sized phone though, but I'm still going to post here! Currently rocking a Tech21 Tactical Case I got for $7.99 on Best Buy's website a couple of months ago.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I can't believe I never posted in this thread before. It's nice to be surrounded by other case-aholics. I think I'm going to be switching back to the non-plus sized phone though, but I'm still going to post here! Currently rocking a Tech21 Tactical Case I got for $7.99 on Best Buy's website a couple of months ago.

Wow! $7.99... Excellent deal

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow! $7.99... Excellent deal

So the funny thing is - I was on the site one Friday night, I was eyeing this up but didn't really need another case. I added it to my cart but never pulled the trigger. So I guess they allow you to keep things in your cart until they sell our. Go to place an order for in store pick up a few days later and notice the case dropped to $7.99. Went ahead and left that in my cart haha.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
So the funny thing is - I was on the site one Friday night, I was eyeing this up but didn't really need another case. I added it to my cart but never pulled the trigger. So I guess they allow you to keep things in your cart until they sell our. Go to place an order for in store pick up a few days later and notice the case dropped to $7.99. Went ahead and left that in my cart haha.

I love a good bargain! I've run into a few great bargains, but some of them I just hold the case in my hands and walk around in the store and eventually I come to my senses then I put the case back and leave the store immediately before I change my mind!!! I'm so crazy... Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods