What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I've been using the same thing for a few weeks now and really like it. Slightly thicker than my previous case but not enough to notice and after watching some youtube videos of it with high drop tests, I'm pretty confident that it'll keep my phone as safe as possible out in the wilderness. I use my phone with offline GPS apps while hiking/etc. so needed something protect it well.

Great that you're fully utilizing the case and I'm also enjoying it. I have the regular Tough Armor on my 6 Plus and comparing these two, the Tech feels slightly slimmer but feels better to hold too. The rear PC plate is also better for gripping as it feels 'rubberized'. The built-in port protectors are a plus as well.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Great that you're fully utilizing the case and I'm also enjoying it. I have the regular Tough Armor on my 6 Plus and comparing these two, the Tech feels slightly slimmer but feels better to hold too. The rear PC plate is also better for gripping as it feels 'rubberized'. The built-in port protectors are a plus as well.

Yep, I was going to go with a LP Fre but decided the chances of it actually taking a dunk were really small vs. the potential sound quality issues of a waterproof case.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yep, I was going to go with a LP Fre but decided the chances of it actually taking a dunk were really small vs. the potential sound quality issues of a waterproof case.

I was also hesitant about getting the LifeProof Fre because of potential sound quality issues, however I went ahead and took a chance. I'm happy to report there are no sound issues with the Fre. As soon as I installed the Fre on my 6s Plus I tested it with my home phone and with a couple of friends and there was no sound distortion whatsoever. I'm not sure why other reviews are giving this false report, but I can assure you it is not a problem.
As for the other common reported problem concerning the rainbow effect on the screen, I'm also not having that problem. I wiped and thoroughly cleaned my iPhone and LifeProof Fre (inside screen) with an alcohol pad then thoroughly dried them with the cloth provided by LifeProof. No problem with rainbow effects.
My LifeProof Fre case has become my everyday and go to case ... for now anyways.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site

I did consider the Fr? too but as you said it, chances of it taking a dip for me is almost 0% so no point spending more than twice the price.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Next year will be the 10th anniversary of the iPhone and just nice, I can re-contract my mobile line and might be commemorating it with a case from Element.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
4d2dd4ece4b02fcb0c86410510964174.jpg

Love the cases from Carved. Hands down my favorite cases! Will be getting my cases from them for my 7!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
There you are! You went silent for a few days. Case looks good, although totally not my style. :)

They have more! I think if they don't do the seaside edition for the iPhone 7 launch (and they may not considering it'll be fall season) I'll go with a walnut burl case for my 7. These honestly blow my mind with how nice they are. The quality is there. And the customer service is on point too! Very sweet company (small business) to work with.

Been busy at work and then had the past two days off and just staying super busy! I'll have to scroll through old posts to see if I've missed out on anything!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes two :) def love them both but this one I like a little bit better because of the colors! The other is elegant though and def looks more subtle! I love these cases honestly!

My favorite of the two as well! I really love the black edges/border. How's the grip and button feedback ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro