What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
They all look GOOD if you ask me.

bf4f54654e0486cc340e028c99403b74.jpg

judgetom

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I have the Product Red  Leather case and I luv the look and color. The red  silicone is probably the way to go because the dirt and hand oils can be wiped off. Enjoy

Thank you. There you are all right. This was the main reason why I have chosen this one

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
So far I'm liking this gray silicone case. Very thin and the grip is amazing.

I have a brown leather case on my SE but don't like the texture or the fact that it shows scratches.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm digging this grey Apple silicone case on my silver 6s plus

So far I'm liking this gray silicone case. Very thin and the grip is amazing.

I have a brown leather case on my SE but don't like the texture or the fact that it shows scratches.

Ok, you guys have talked me into getting the Charcoal Gray  Silicone Case for my Space Gray 6s Plus. Now I have to figure out when and how. LOL

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Ya. I like the gray more and more every day.

Today while at work, the phone fell off of a counter top and into freshly spread floor glue. The back was covered in glue and it cleaned up like new with plain water!!!

If it was in any other case (or no case lol), I'd probably be screwed.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll say it's not like it's covered in lint all the time but it obviously catches more than a leather case would. Small thing though

I know what you're referring to. Used to get that all the time too so quit using them. Now I don't have the issue so curious as to what changed really

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Here's a recap of the cases I've been using. Maybe someone that's on the fence on getting one of the cases I've used will appreciate another opinion.

1. Official Apple Leather - No matter what I tried, the buttons were just not responsive. I have it in midnight blue and black. The feel of the case was so premium, though.
2. Spigen Neo Hybrid - Case felt so great, but it was too wide for my liking. Otherwise, no complaints.
3. Ozaki 0.4 Jelly - This could have been my favorite case, but since the case is so thin (only 0.4mm), the buttons were too flush with the case, and I had a hard time finding them without looking. Plus, it's not really jelly. If I had to describe it, the case felt like those transparent plastic binders.
4. Mercury Jelly Goosperry - Loved the way this case looks. There are tiny sparkles sprinkled throughout the case like glitter. The case was a little too wide, though.
5. Spigen Liquid Crystal - If I had to choose, I would say this is probably my favorite case right now, except I don't like clear cases. But it feels great (next to the Ozaki, it's the second slimmest case I have) and the button feedback is amazing (as I've mentioned before, I don't know what their secret is, but it's incredibly tactile). I wish I could find this exact material and button feedback but in black.
6. Benito Leather Wallet - I really wanted to like this case a lot. The presentation was impressive, it feels premium, and I really loved the subtle elephant logo; and not having to worry about carrying around a wallet. However, the bottom of the case is exposed, and the edge of the case is really, really, really sharp. I hold my phone with my pinky below the charging port, and the case would leave a dark purple indent on my pinky, and my pinky would throb from pain.
7. Evutec Karbon SI - I have this "out for delivery" as I type this. I'm looking forward to the kevlar woven outer shell.

I hope my little mini-review has helped out someone. If anyone wants more details or pictures, please let me know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox