What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I just swapped out my black leather Apple case for the storm gray. I actually like the storm gray a lot! The Apple logo stands out better and the gray contrast to the black screen and silver back of the iPhone is a great combo imo. Right now I am getting used to the non-black everything I usually like to go for. The storm gray has more character than plain black.

Nice!!

The storm gray matches the space grey iPhone really well.

St_Deborah

Banned
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
933eaf96560aa3b58ca37a3a6750af87.jpg
66da0a5bb5b3c1c11893e78545cc16d8.jpg
25a81db7ff105405f94204bece4e7efe.jpg

I've mostly used Speck cases for my iPhones, but this time - with all of the screen real estate and paranoia that one of my kids will break my newest love - I've gone with the Otter Commuter series.
I actually liked this case in the past, and it actually seems to have much less bulk than I pictured.
I'm also not really case freak - I can have 2 really good ones, and as long as they work well, I'm good

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to sell my pink silicone and rose gray leather apple cases

I've been selling my cases lately.. I've sold all my  cases. I sold 2 on eBay this week and 1 to an imore member

And I sold my Speck cases on eBay too.

I've been using my Sonix case and otterbox symmetry lately.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I've been selling my cases lately.. I've sold all my  cases. I sold 2 on eBay this week and 1 to an imore member

And I sold my Speck cases on eBay too.

I've been using my Sonix case and otterbox symmetry lately.

I've fallen in love with the midnight blue silicone case and I'm getting rid of most of my cases.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just took off my Black Apple Leather case and put on my Product Red Apple Leather case. Something about the Apple Leather that keeps me using them....I LIKE

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes I've wondered into the Apple Store to check out the new case colors, I almost bought the new pink silicone, it is a brighter pink than the previous pink, but talked myself out of it. The lilac silicone case isn't the same color at the store, it looked blue. I wish I could of seen the marine blue in person.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes I've wondered into the Apple Store to check out the new case colors, I almost bought the new pink silicone, it is a brighter pink than the previous pink, but talked myself out of it. The lilac silicone case isn't the same color at the store, it looked blue. I wish I could of seen the marine blue in person.

I went and got the white and midnight blue silicones today lol. Also this may not help much but I'll show you the Marine Blue on display

fac65bc9233dd7b1a336255975ea875a.jpg

artisticfinerthings

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Im more into fancy cases because iPhone is a beautifully made phone, just imagine having all the right cases to match😊😊 I get some of my cases from @TheFancyDepartment on Instagram. If you're looking for some nice cases search them up.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Keep in mind if you use Sport bands with your new Apple Watch the colors will match the silicone.

Buckeye2009

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
MooMooPrincess, what color phone do you have? I have the rose gold and am thinking of getting one of the silicone cases, apricot or mint. I am currently using the Marine Blue leather which I love!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR