What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I like these cases, BUT, without the Apple logo cutout...

I like the Spigen Tough Armor cases. I had it with my iPhone 5s and got another one for my 6s plus when I upgraded. Very nice case, slim, doesn't add much weight to the phone. Can grip it very easily without having the fear of dropping my phone. I also have to say when I had one on my iPhone 5s this thing took a beating. I feel down the stairs accidentally once with the phone in my pocket and the only thing that got damaged was my screen protector. I have even dropped it on its sides which is beautifully protected. Thankfully no damage to the screen either. Since then I am confident that Spigen is a great product that will protect my phone. Also comes in a range of different colors. Mine even has a kickstand. View attachment 104319

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Every time I bought a leather case, I returned it. And I tried a few different times. I have a few silicone cases. The button feedback on those are excellent. Just the case does attract some lint but I'm ok with that.

I agree. The button feedback on the silicone cases is amazing! However, the lint attraction is more of a deal breaker for me. After a few days my case feels 'gritty' to the touch and doesn't easily slip into and out of pockets.

Clueless1956

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I had the iPhone 5S, and got the LifeProof case when I bought it. When I got the 6S Plus, I did a bundle thing online, and got one of Verizon's cases. Total waste of money. So, I ordered another LifeProof Fre' in a bright blue. I just got it last night and haven't had a chance to put it on. The first one was just so good, I figured why not go with what I know! :biggrin:
Barb M.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I had the iPhone 5S, and got the LifeProof case when I bought it. When I got the 6S Plus, I did a bundle thing online, and got one of Verizon's cases. Total waste of money. So, I ordered another LifeProof Fre' in a bright blue. I just got it last night and haven't had a chance to put it on. The first one was just so good, I figured why not go with what I know! :biggrin:
Barb M.

Welcome to iMore. Enjoy the site.

Clueless1956

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Thank you Spencerdl :) But now I find myself a bit confused about my LifeProof case. I just finally opened the box and realized I had ordered the wrong one. I got the Fre' when I should have gotten the NUUD. The Fre' came with a plastic screen cover as part of the case. I thought the NUUD was the one with the cover. That was my major problem with the Verizon case. The plastic cover was so thick, the touch screen would only respond if you put a lot of pressure on. So, I'm thinking "Well crap! Now I have to return the one I have and order the NUUD". Except I started really reading the reviews, and I'm not sure I want a LifeProof at all. So, my phone is still nekkid, and I'm starting all over researching for the best case I can get. Oy vey! There's a bunch out there. I feel like such a nimrod! Wish me luck.
Barb M. :confused:

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
The Marine Blue leather case arrived. I do have to add that the buttons are not stiffed at all. The case itself is beautiful and the blue does bring it out way more than the Storm Gray. IMG_0318.jpgIMG_0817_1.jpgIMG_0822_1.jpgIMG_0821_1.jpgIMG_0820_1.jpg

Zoe610

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Like everyone else I too like the Apple Leather case for the 6s plus. I have the midnight blue. But my new case is the Incase Pop in black/frost. It gives you that streamline look and feels great in your hand with no bulk. I even purchased one for my wife. Its a great case.

shreff86

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site
Like everyone else I too like the Apple Leather case for the 6s plus. I have the midnight blue. But my new case is the Incase Pop in black/frost. It gives you that streamline look and feels great in your hand with no bulk. I even purchased one for my wife. Its a great case.

Have any pictures of the black incase

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I just swapped out my black leather Apple case for the storm gray. I actually like the storm gray a lot! The Apple logo stands out better and the gray contrast to the black screen and silver back of the iPhone is a great combo imo. Right now I am getting used to the non-black everything I usually like to go for. The storm gray has more character than plain black.