What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Ugggghh that sucks !! Ya know its one of the reasons I hate ordering stuff by mail. I'm impatient with certain things and the waiting is just unbearable at times LOL I hope it shows up soon I'm dying to see pics you post. I just love it

Either the man didn't send it (but he sent other stuff I bought) or the post office never scanned it in.

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I think I've found my new favorite case. It's the Spigen Liquid Crystal. I absolutely love it. The case is super thin (thinner than the official leather case). The case covers the power and volume buttons, but unlike every other TPU case I've used, the buttons are incredibly easy to press, almost as if the buttons are exposed (the button feedback is incredible). I don't know what their secret is, but that's very important to me. If I had a knock on the case, it would be that it's not black (I'm a fan of black or dark cases), but that's just my personal preference. I hope that helps anyone that's on the fence about this case.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I think I've found my new favorite case. It's the Spigen Liquid Crystal. I absolutely love it. The case is super thin (thinner than the official leather case). The case covers the power and volume buttons, but unlike every other TPU case I've used, the buttons are incredibly easy to press, almost as if the buttons are exposed (the button feedback is incredible). I don't know what their secret is, but that's very important to me. If I had a knock on the case, it would be that it's not black (I'm a fan of black or dark cases), but that's just my personal preference. I hope that helps anyone that's on the fence about this case.

Is it durable? Does the back scratch easily? Some of those thin cases are sometimes easily crackable when putting on/taking off. They are also easily scratched. I also like the darker/smoke colored cases.

jamielampert

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site

I love spigen. I have been using them for s long time. Best place is Amazon to find them cheap.

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Is it durable? Does the back scratch easily? Some of those thin cases are sometimes easily crackable when putting on/taking off. They are also easily scratched. I also like the darker/smoke colored cases.
The case is durable and doesn't look like it will stretch and lose its form. However, I got the case yesterday, and I can already see streaks, so light scratches appear easily. It looks like it scuffs easily, too. There is a scuff where the Apple logo is, so it looks like my Apple logo has a chip in it. But the case itself is durable and looks like it will last.

kiarahataly

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Purchased this case a few days ago. Sonix 'Bahama' print. Definitely my new favorite. The fit is snug, the gold accent in the palm leaves looks so good on the gold iPhone. The bumper is raised, which I also love.

iMoreAppImg_20160310_115921.jpg

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So the UAG just didn't work out, I ordered the black version and the edges were sharp and since the white would always get dirty and find myself cleaning it every other day, I decided to just return them back to Amazon and purchased the Spigen Neo-Hybrid in Satin Silver (AKA Captain Phasma Scheme) not only did it arrive a day early but I am really loving it, at first the back felt weird like sandpaper but I quickly got use to it and it's pretty grippy, looks like we have a winner finally!

IMG_0679.jpgIMG_0682.jpgIMG_0804.jpgIMG_0805.jpgIMG_0806.jpgIMG_0801.jpgIMG_0803.jpg

jamielampert

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
So the UAG just didn't work out, I ordered the black version and the edges were sharp and since the white would always get dirty and find myself cleaning it every other day, I decided to just return them back to Amazon and purchased the Spigen Neo-Hybrid in Satin Silver (AKA Captain Phasma Scheme) not only did it arrive a day early but I am really loving it, at first the back felt weird like sandpaper but I quickly got use to it and it's pretty grippy, looks like we have a winner finally!

View attachment 103537View attachment 103538View attachment 103539View attachment 103540View attachment 103541View attachment 103542View attachment 103543

I have the same one. Spigen is probably the best on the market

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 103537View attachment 103538View attachment 103539View attachment 103540View attachment 103541View attachment 103542View attachment 103543

Looks GOOD . Thanks for the photos.

By the way, please clean up your desk.
Ouch...that's my OCD (excuse me)

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site

Those nasty peeps in the background! Blasphemy!! And that case isn't rose gold. You shamed me.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Those nasty peeps in the background! Blasphemy!! And that case isn't rose gold. You shamed me.

Lay off the peeps! There's actually a peeps store near here :) I have a friend who likes to leave them open a bit before eating them... makes them a bit stale.

I think the case he got is perfect for the space grey. Complements it well!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Have to say still loving my speck. By now I would have started shopping for something else if I wasn't satisfied! Found my perfect one!

Now the fun begins selling my two  leather and  silicone on eBay lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Today it's my Product RED Apple Leather case...

0eee8b64bac41f176fcbe833281105ad.jpg

979423dc9c878ba86f18873b640a877b.jpg

687f665edee1f5c38e9d06351d80282b.jpg

dfc9b98b45be7fae5739f7ccb802fe06.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox