What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just installed the LifeProof Fre and I'm pleasently suprised. No rainbow, fit is great and much smaller than the Seidio Obex case. I'll be keeping this one.

Edit: REALLY like this case. I just made some test calls and worked great, no problems being heard or understood. Kudos to LifeProof.

I'm somewhat interested in this case....would you mind posting a few shots of the case on the phone? I'd like to get an idea what it looks like. TIA

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just installed the LifeProof Fre and I'm pleasently suprised. No rainbow, fit is great and much smaller than the Seidio Obex case. I'll be keeping this one.

Edit: REALLY like this case. I just made some test calls and worked great, no problems being heard or understood. Kudos to LifeProof.

May I ask where you purchased your LifeProof Fre from? I'm really interested in the Fre for my 6s Plus, I just haven't pulled the trigger.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site

I ordered my warranty replacement for mine and it should be here on Wednesday. Hopefully it will NOT have the rainbow

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes!!! If this replacement still has the same issue, I'm selling them both and just going to be done with LifeProof

Not seeing any rainbow effect at all on my 6S Plus, I just wiped phone screen and popped the front on and it's been "clear" sailing so to speak.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I thought it might be a difference between the Amazon LifeProof or the actual LifeProof company concerning the "rainbow" effect.
Came in original LifeProof packaging with all the usual literature, certificates and warranties. Believe it's the same thing you'd get directly from LifeProof..

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Came in original LifeProof packaging with all the usual literature, certificates and warranties. Believe it's the same thing you'd get directly from LifeProof..

Thanks for the information, I'm noticing that some are having the rainbow effects and some are not. I was just curious if the rainbow effects are maybe a fake.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the information, I'm noticing that some are having the rainbow effects and some are not. I was just curious if the rainbow effects are maybe a fake.
True, could be fakes having the problem. I've also noticed the screen protector is as smooth and fingerprint resistant as any tempered glass screen protector I've used. I had issues with LifeProof on earlier phones but they've hit a home run with this case imo.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
True, could be fakes having the problem. I've also noticed the screen protector is as smooth and fingerprint resistant as any tempered glass screen protector I've used. I had issues with LifeProof on earlier phones but they've hit a home run with this case imo.

Maybe an updated screen protector for the Fre??

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
My perfume case still hasn't moved since the 3rd :/ I have a feeling he never sent it

Ugggghh that sucks !! Ya know its one of the reasons I hate ordering stuff by mail. I'm impatient with certain things and the waiting is just unbearable at times LOL I hope it shows up soon I'm dying to see pics you post. I just love it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR