What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

gold385

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
Since I have no case for about a month. I realized I need a case so I haven't decide which case should I get either tech21 or lifeproof fre.

Loiselle

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
With every phone I've ever purchased that would require a case, I like to stay as minimal as possible. I don't want to add anymore bulk to the device.

Having said that, if you go to Amazon dot com (stupid that I can't post links!) and search for "iPhone 6 Plus Case, Diztronic Full Matte Soft Touch Flexible TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus & 6S Plus (5.5") - Black (IP6P-FM-BLK)," you will see the case I have ordered, and now received.

It's lightweight, adds little to no excess bulk, has a raised edge around the screen so you can lay it screen side down, and makes the phone MUCH easier to handle. All the cutouts are nicely placed, but not flimsy around those edges. Feels very well enforced. It was cheap too, another bonus!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I got this from Target last night for $13.98 plus tax. I couldn't walk away from that price especially when it was originally $45 .
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160305/61a6e2774aab607195084e5c0de818bc.jpg

I've been eyeing this one up on Speck also !! I love it

What has been stopping me from buying it is I already have 6 cases for my 6S+...in the past that would've never bothered me...but looking back when I had my 4S I managed to wind up with 55+ cases, then my 5C a little less, my 5S prob about 20 tops. I refuse to get caught up in hoarding a sh*tload of cases again LOL not that I don't want to mind you but I'm STILL trying to get rid of all those cases.

Trust me I don't fault any of you having cases to your hearts content I'm just not "there" anymore

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

What has been stopping me from buying it is I already have 6 cases for my 6S+...in the past that would've never bothered me...but looking back when I had my 4S I managed to wind up with 55+ cases, then my 5C a little less, my 5S prob about 20 tops. I refuse to get caught up in hoarding a sh*tload of cases again LOL not that I don't want to mind you but I'm STILL trying to get rid of all those cases.

Trust me I don't fault any of you having cases to your hearts content I'm just not "there" anymore

Yes! I know what you mean. I sell off what I'm not using anymore. I actually only have three cases for my phone!

As much as I like the print I'm passing. I am weird and match my walls with my cases. I'd be limited with hot pink. Very very content with my white speck!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I know what you mean about not wanting to hoard cases, i counted my cases last night, and I have 22 cases, and that's between last years ip6+ and this years ip6s+. And my daughter shares them with me, so that kinda makes me feel a little better having that many, I also have sold some of the more expensive cases on eBay because they were still trending and in high demand.

I couldn't resist this hot pink speck case at $13, I bought it last year but returned it because the high price of almost $50 really bugged me.

Last edited:

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
So after two days with the UAG Navigator, I guess a pen got a little messy or something in my car, but now this case is officially ruined as the marks cannot be removed. It's making me not want to get anything white anymore.

IMG_0608.jpg