What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Apple leather? I'd say just use tends to make it grippy and the buttons a little easier.. But mine were always a little harder to press versus the silicone case and my speck case. Just the nature of that case and what type of leather they used.

I hate this rose gray so much

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have the Rose grey as well! And the saddle brown. Aside from the issues mentioned anything else you don't like? How is it weathering for you?

It's not doing anything. Like...nothing, I even sat it on my window in the sunlight for like a week. I just don't like the grip pretty much.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
It's not doing anything. Like...nothing, I even sat it on my window in the sunlight for like a week. I just don't like the grip pretty much.

Mine hast really either. And my Rose grey didn't get any grippier either. Saddle brown did. I think the different colors are manufactured a little differently. Even had an apple rep say that. I tried getting a midnight blue one but the bottom part never fit! We tired three different ones too. I couldn't very well open every box in the store as they can't sell them if the box has been opened and that's when they informed me that certain colors are processed slightly differently. All the reviews said the Rose grey wears terribly but mine didn't age at all! And the buttons were harder to press. Didn't "break in" as well as the brown.

I don't think there's too much more you can do other than maybe give it more time. But the buttons will always be a bit harder to press in comparison to some of the other cases (i.e. Silicone case and even my speck case). Just the nature of the leather they used this time around. If I get another leather case I'll probably be getting a different brand...

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Mine hast really either. And my Rose grey didn't get any grippier either. Saddle brown did. I think the different colors are manufactured a little differently. Even had an apple rep say that. I tried getting a midnight blue one but the bottom part never fit! We tired three different ones too. I couldn't very well open every box in the store as they can't sell them if the box has been opened and that's when they informed me that certain colors are processed slightly differently. All the reviews said the Rose grey wears terribly but mine didn't age at all! And the buttons were harder to press. Didn't "break in" as well as the brown.

I don't think there's too much more you can do other than maybe give it more time. But the buttons will always be a bit harder to press in comparison to some of the other cases (i.e. Silicone case and even my speck case). Just the nature of the leather they used this time around. If I get another leather case I'll probably be getting a different brand...

I read a lady used leather cleaner on her rose gray and it improved it by a lot. Might try that.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Lemme know how that works! And post pics if it alters the color at all!

This was after 5 leather cleaning attempts with a dry rag and armor all leather wipes. After the first time the button got softer and it had more texture. It gets super dark and dingy when wet but seems to have lightened up when dry. I have more whiter patches than before. The sides are still wet because they're super sticky and still super white. I'll post another once it dries completely.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1457112633.794556.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
This was after 5 leather cleaning attempts with a dry rag and armor all leather wipes. After the first time the button got softer and it had more texture. It gets super dark and dingy when wet but seems to have lightened up when dry. I have more whiter patches than before. The sides are still wet because they're super sticky and still super white. I'll post another once it dries completely.

View attachment 103327

That actually looks really good! It looks like a soft pink there! So it made the case better by doing that?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
LOL all I did literally was wipe once, let it dry (takes about 2 minutes the first time), sat it in the cold air for 10 then went over it 4 more times then wiped it dry then let it air dry and bam

I'll keep that in mind if I decide to use it again. Idk why but I'm sorta over the leather cases! Apparently how I keep it in my car damages it with marking it up so the leather has become something I have to baby. Which isn't fun! They look good but I'm a little over them

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I'll keep that in mind if I decide to use it again. Idk why but I'm sorta over the leather cases! Apparently how I keep it in my car damages it with marking it up so the leather has become something I have to baby. Which isn't fun! They look good but I'm a little over them

Tis why I've barely worn this one. Just trying to make it until I can get my next perfume bottle case

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Me too

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The leather wears nicely and becomes more "grippy" with use.

I have the light brown case, which I didn't like at first, but it's gotten a lot darker since I got it in November.

02dfb360c8a96a8442f94c49948c6a2b.jpg

I ordered a Spigen Slim Armor for a bit of "change of scenery"... Should be here Sunday.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73