What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

williamsbh76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have been using a Pelican Case that I originally got for my 6 Plus. It is tough as hell and give the user the option of using a screen protector or not unlike otter box. You can even use a tempered glass screen protector. It also has pretty good grip on the sides. As with most tough cases it is somewhat thick but I can carry it in my pocket with no problems. However, I recently picked up a LifeProof Nuud since they finally rolled one out for the 6s Plus and so far so good. I hate screen protectors with the exception of tempered glass. It's thin and fairly light. LifeProof fixed several of my pet peeves I had with the Fre I had on my iPhone 5. We'll see how it does over the next couple of months.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 103240View attachment 103241View attachment 103242View attachment 103243

Traditional speck candyshell. it's been my favorite case since the iPhone 4

Yeah, I've been eyeing the Speck Inked and Luxury Cases on Amazon lately... But I did a 360 and instead I bought another Symmetry Case...
Here's a pic!

8b9c1538ce27765c3f41d3b5bbe932de.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Speck has always been a favorite of mine!

That one looks cool! I liked this other design they had. Had like purple and coral colored triangles on it.

I was eyeing an inked candyshell too but I seem to prefer solid color cases!

All my cases are solid.. I needed a splash of color!! Spring is on its way

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
All my cases are solid.. I needed a splash of color!! Spring is on its way

I hear ya! I like this inked case. Only available on Amazon. Speck never offered this color for the plus on their site but they offered it for the 6. (I had one. It's my favorite print of theirs). But they told me as long as it's shipped and sold by Amazon it is probably fine since they offer select colors that are exclusive to Amazon/Best Buy/ target.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1456982252.488885.jpg

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I hear ya! I like this inked case. Only available on Amazon. Speck never offered this color for the plus on their site but they offered it for the 6. (I had one. It's my favorite print of theirs). But they told me as long as it's shipped and sold by Amazon it is probably fine since they offer select colors that are exclusive to Amazon/Best Buy/ target.

View attachment 103244

OMG!!! That was the Inked I've been debating on, and another one, here is the pic of it.

3aeeb00a7dc06ec9d17929d7d156f4b9.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Letting ya know that other one you posted feels noticeably heavier than the standard inked. They look GREAT but it makes the phone feel heavier. The inked is comparable to the regular candyshell. It's lighter weight. Not as light weight as the leather from  but it's a nice solid feel.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm probably not getting either one, since I'm getting the Symmetry tomorrow. The prices of these Speck luxury and Inked and Symmetry are so pricey. But maybe when their prices come down a bit.

I'm selling my apple red leather on eBay now. I'm accumulating too many cases and I'm feeling guilty...

Out with the old, in with the new!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! I'm probably not getting either one, since I'm getting the Symmetry tomorrow. The prices of these Speck luxury and Inked and Symmetry are so pricey. But maybe when their prices come down a bit.

I'm selling my apple red leather on eBay now. I'm accumulating too many cases and I'm feeling guilty...

Out with the old, in with the new!

I thought I replied to this but yes I do the same thing! I sell off what I end up not wanting to keep. Kinda fun! But this speck is a keeper that's for sure. I've always been a fan of speck for years- I had a red one for my 6 that I used for months before trying an  leather case. And before that an assortment of colors for my iPhone 5. Doesn't surprise me I ended up with a new speck for my plus- truth be told I've been eyeing this particular one for months now. I always encourage customers to get one as well- I sell more speck than any other brand at work. Lol! Idk I always tend to grab those first for customers looking to buy a case. I like my leather cases don't get me wrong but I baby those as to not destroy them. So nice to not have to worry with speck!

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
So I have this semi old 6s plus leather case that I've barely worn. How do I make the buttons easier to press and make it feel less slippery?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
So I have this semi old 6s plus leather case that I've barely worn. How do I make the buttons easier to press and make it feel less slippery?

Apple leather? I'd say just use tends to make it grippy and the buttons a little easier.. But mine were always a little harder to press versus the silicone case and my speck case. Just the nature of that case and what type of leather they used.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh