What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

msalmank

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am sticking with the Apple cases... already have black and brown leather and white silicone with my current 6 Plus, and ordered Saddle Brown leather, and orange and charcoal gray silicone yesterday for my future 6s Plus

That's a nice collection of covers! I'm thinking of going for the Saddle Brown leather case for my iPhone 6S Plus... I'm sure it looks beautiful?

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I found it on Amazon. The bumper is TPU but the back is hard, which tends to be more prone to scratches. Right?

It is hard but gives protection and I am happy with it. (hard is good for protection)
Earlier using the same case for LG G4

It is able to protect camera lens as it is around 1mm upper raise. Also, dust protection caps are great :D
You can check youtube videos before buying.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It is hard but gives protection and I am happy with it. (hard is good for protection)
Earlier using the same case for LG G4

It is able to protect camera lens as it is around 1mm upper raise. Also, dust protection caps are great :D
You can check youtube videos before buying.

Understood. I like the softer TPU material (also good for protection) as it's less prone to scratching. It's protecting the phone, but looks "worn" sooner than later. I do like the dust protection caps, though -- how do they hold up after prolonged use? There is another all TPU (Fusion, I think?) that has them.

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Understood. I like the softer TPU material (also good for protection) as it's less prone to scratching. It's protecting the phone, but looks "worn" sooner than later. I do like the dust protection caps, though -- how do they hold up after prolonged use? There is another all TPU (Fusion, I think?) that has them.

Was using for my G4 since August..... Got the first of my Apple devices 3 days back :)

For G4 it was awesome (Fusion) very very very less scratches and unnoticeable

saralee0720

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Sorry thought it posted on the picture. It was the bunny white slim gel case. I have a clear case on it now and it's ok. Just want something a bit more classy.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry thought it posted on the picture. It was the bunny white slim gel case. I have a clear case on it now and it's ok. Just want something a bit more classy.

Welcome to iMore. In order to post screenshots/photos you need a minimum of ten posts. Please keep posting and ENJOY the site.

Last edited:

DaytonAnnie

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I've used Otterbox Defenders with my iPhone 4 and 5s. I wanted something sleeker and that would show off my phone. So I started looking at clear cases. I was leaning towards the Speck Candyshell clear cases until I read reviews that there was an issue with the cases yellowing. So I ended up going with the Ballistic Clear Jewel case. I love it, but still worry about drop protection etc.

For those of you who chose the Speck Candyshell clear case, have you noticed an issue with yellowing?

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I've used Otterbox Defenders with my iPhone 4 and 5s. I wanted something sleeker and that would show off my phone. So I started looking at clear cases. I was leaning towards the Speck Candyshell clear cases until I read reviews that there was an issue with the cases yellowing. So I ended up going with the Ballistic Clear Jewel case. I love it, but still worry about drop protection etc.

For those of you who chose the Speck Candyshell clear case, have you noticed an issue with yellowing?

Nope maybe the rubber corners parts but mostly the heat leaves heat marks in the case that you can't get rid of. I'll take a pic

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I had this case. I'm a huge fan of speck but this one needed a little improvement. Mine never yellowed but it would create a suction on the back that gave the illusion of water being trapped. It wasn't water (phew!) but only way I got rid of it was taking the case off and rinsing it and drying it and reinstalling. I ended up not keeping the case. But love speck! Maybe they'll redo the case at some point making it better quality.

thatiPhoneUser34

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
a4abe5952b3dbda1bab1485789909864.jpg

This is my favorite case!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2