What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

blueshapti

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Favorite cases are the Apple leather case in black and Apple silicone case in Red.

14 months using black leather case and looks brand new. Switched to red silicone just for a different look. Using on 6s Plus space grey. Both cases give just enough thickness so camera doesn't stick out. A slight lip to protect screen when laying screen down on table. And sufficient friction to use the phone one handed.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The Otterbox defender has grown on me over the years. That's my go to case now with the line of work I am in

jayzero76

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
i have a bunch of cases and now using a fake wood one which i ordered from china for 6$ and so happy. quality, feel and looks is just fine. i also have a fake leather (4$) which works really well and also have a silicone from apple. i have another 5 plastic once all from china.... however i don't get when people are charging more then 10$ for a case...i also have tempered glass with the two buttons in the bottom and that the best i ever bought

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Nah I returned the other leather ones. I saw the black at work and got it because it looked the best (to me anyway) than the other two.

Wallpaper!:

View attachment 101520

I wish I had known you wanted black. I would have let mine go at a discount. It's never been on a phone, still in the box. I took it out once to take a picture of it. I don't really need it. I like my Otterbox Commuter pretty much.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I wish I had known you wanted black. I would have let mine go at a discount. It's never been on a phone, still in the box. I took it out once to take a picture of it. I don't really need it. I like my Otterbox Commuter pretty much.

Oo you have an Apple black leather for a 6s Plus?

Let's talk. :D

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

Yep! It's all good though! I love the one I got. It fits better than the saddle brown one that's for sure!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro