What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

NoviMajster

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
You wont be dissapointed! :)
And you also can use the case with edge to edge or full body skins. The case is screen protector friendly becouse u put the bumper part over the screen protector not around it (so it won t lift it, if its edge to edge)

NoviMajster

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
No it s really interesting, the sound doesnt loose quality on the contrary becouse its facing forward you really get the feeling that its even better.
(Thanks for the question, so i could write the 10th post :))

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
No it s really interesting, the sound doesnt loose quality on the contrary becouse its facing forward you really get the feeling that its even better.
(Thanks for the question, so i could write the 10th post :))

Can you see if your able to post a screenshot? Thanks 🏽

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I have the Spigen [Extreme Protection] Tough Armor case for my rose gold iPhone 6S plus. I have tried clear cases but they tend to turn yellow especially when my 3 year old son is always playing games on my phone, I've tried the otter box and it was just way to bulky. This case adds great protection without the extra bulk and the rose gold of the case matches the rose gold of my phone perfectly. Only issue I had was there isn't a protective cover over the Apple logo so I ordered some rear screen protectors and slapped one on before I put this case on. I think this will be my daily driver it's a really great case!

sp1.jpg
sp2.jpg

NoviMajster

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I have the Spigen [Extreme Protection] Tough Armor case for my rose gold iPhone 6S plus. I have tried clear cases but they tend to turn yellow especially when my 3 year old son is always playing games on my phone, I've tried the otter box and it was just way to bulky. This case adds great protection without the extra bulk and the rose gold of the case matches the rose gold of my phone perfectly. Only issue I had was there isn't a protective cover over the Apple logo so I ordered some rear screen protectors and slapped one on before I put this case on. I think this will be my daily driver it's a really great case!

That was the biggest issue for me, when i was looking for a new case. As i "interpret" the meaning of PROTECTIVE case it has to really protect! I cant comprehend what manufacturers are thinking when they decide to make a TOUGH protective case with a cutout?!?!? So it protects my phone from major damages, but facilitates the accumulation of dirt between the case and phone, which in my opinion makes cosmetically even worse damage (read: deep scratches) on the aluminium body than a low "free hands" phone jump, that results in a small bump on the corner.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I put on a clear Skinomi that covers 100% of 6S and I'll use it like that or if I'm out for a weekend night I'll put it in my Apple leather case. Skinomi clear skin protects it from small scratches and the case from drops. My 6S doesn't have a mark on it. (6S in white & silver with 128gb storage)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just got my RoseGold 128gb 6S+ on Sunday and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it !! While the hubby(he got a silver one) & I were at the Verizon store he choose an Incipio case for me. It's like a hard silicone style case but I just love it at some point I may try out an Apple leather case. Hopefully they'll have it in some sort of shade of pink

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452100353.107512.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452100375.210161.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I just got my RoseGold 128gb 6S+ on Sunday and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it !! While the hubby(he got a silver one) & I were at the Verizon store he choose an Incipio case for me. It's like a hard silicone style case but I just love it at some point I may try out an Apple leather case. Hopefully they'll have it in some sort of shade of pink

View attachment 100551View attachment 100552

You'll LOVE the feel and the grip of the Apple Leather case. Do keep in mind that the lighter colors get discolored easily.