What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

joann1020

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I have a Spigen clear. It's ok. Tech 21 tends to for kinda loose- I had them for my 6. Wasn't the biggest fan of them but I liked the white/clear but it turns yellow really fast (I see a lot of cases since I work at AT&T and I see how they hold up after awhile )

Thanks for the info. I love clear cases. I have the speck, symmetry and a magpul . My problem seems to be I have a real hard time getting these cases off. I mean my hands start to hurt. lol getting old.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I love clear cases. I have the speck and the symmetry. My problem seems to be I have a real hard time getting these cases off. I mean my hands start to hurt. lol getting old.

Amen to that! I turn a year older on Monday. ( 21 years old...AGAIN!) I like having options for cases but hen again I look at how much I've spent on them- yikes. We don't sell the symmetry at work so no discount for me!

By far the hardest case to take off was the speck mightyshell. That's a doozy

joann1020

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Amen to that! I turn a year older on Monday. ( 21 years old...AGAIN!) I like having options for cases but hen again I look at how much I've spent on them- yikes. We don't sell the symmetry at work so no discount for me!

By far the hardest case to take off was the speck mightyshell. That's a doozy

Happy Birthday!!!
I definitely like to have options too. I totally agree speck was the hardest, I thought I was going to break my phone.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Tech 21 is also one of my favorites. Still going strong with my pink Otterbox Semmetry case

I think the pink otterbox is my favorite. By far. I wish I had saved myself some money and just got that one. I still have the white which is super pretty too but idk how much I'm gonna actually use it. Lol

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Happy Birthday!!!
I definitely like to have options too. I totally agree speck was the hardest, I thought I was going to break my phone.

Thank you!! Speck candyshell is easy- similar to the otterbox. The speck candyshell clear is a whole other beast. I hope they redesign it. It was super thick in comparison to the symmetry plus it'd do this weird thing on the back where it would look like water got in. It wasn't water. It was like a suction that developed over time and if you didn't remove it and rinse the case out that suction outline would imprint permanently into the case. Also it started to get a white haze in some spots of the case. Nice case but it was far from perfect.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I think the pink otterbox is my favorite. By far. I wish I had saved myself some money and just got that one. I still have the white which is super pretty too but idk how much I'm gonna actually use it. Lol

Maybe you're still in the return window?

Btw, I returned the Gumball Otterbox Symmetry case. For some reason I wasn't that impressed with it in person as I was on Amazon.. So now I can enjoy my Pink OB!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Maybe you're still in the return window?

Btw, I returned the Gumball Otterbox Symmetry case. For some reason I wasn't that impressed with it in person as I was on Amazon.. So now I can enjoy my Pink OB!

I think so. It's 30 days from my understanding. I think I received it on the 6th but ordered it online on the 1st of December.

Everything looks different online than in person. Me personally i think that the pink otter looks better in person than online

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Thank you!! Speck candyshell is easy- similar to the otterbox. The speck candyshell clear is a whole other beast. I hope they redesign it. It was super thick in comparison to the symmetry plus it'd do this weird thing on the back where it would look like water got in. It wasn't water. It was like a suction that developed over time and if you didn't remove it and rinse the case out that suction outline would imprint permanently into the case. Also it started to get a white haze in some spots of the case. Nice case but it was far from perfect.

I was at Best Buy a few weeks ago, and there was a used/returned Speck clear case on the shelf and OMG did that case look so bad. It was scratched, cloudy, yellow... Yuk!!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I was at Best Buy a few weeks ago, and there was a used/returned Speck clear case on the shelf and OMG did that case look so bad. It was scratched, cloudy, yellow... Yuk!!

I believe it. I didn't get the yellowing but I used it for two weeks. The inside of the case is extremely sticky- and scratches easy. It made me super nervous taking it off and on

asaf1

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site

Can you please share a pic of that case?
Is it a thin case?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW