What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have 15 cases, 12 that I rotate through in a week. most most fav are Apple leather and silicone case, Toru metal bumper and spigen clear neo hybrid bumper

Fifteen? Wow! I have two: saddle brown Apple leather and midnight blue Apple leather. I switch them out every other month or so

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'll stick with the Otterbox Commuter. It offers a bit more protection than the Symmetry, but not a lot of bulk. Not fond of rounded edges though. I prefer the squared edges of the Otterbox Defender.

GeoBeach3

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I have the Spigen recently advertised here, and love it. I have no idea of any model number. It slips on and off easily while retaining its grip on the iPhone6. It protects the slippery phone against scratches and doesn't slip into cracks and crevices like the uncased phone does. It's easy to fit into my shirt or pants pocket or into my overcoat top pocket as well. It was a good buy. Recommended.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Spigen recently advertised here, and love it. I have no idea of any model number. It slips on and off easily while retaining its grip on the iPhone6. It protects the slippery phone against scratches and doesn't slip into cracks and crevices like the uncased phone does. It's easy to fit into my shirt or pants pocket or into my overcoat top pocket as well. It was a good buy. Recommended.

Welcome to iMore. Post often and ENJOY the site.

NoviMajster

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
EVERYBODY HELP ME DECIDE :)))))))

Spigen Ultra Hybrid TECH (i can t find much written about this case on the net / its allways the simple ultra hybrid without tech)

OR

Ringke Fusion

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Haha cool! I like the perfected angle but I know how I am with prints. I get sick of them quick

Well I bought the Otterbox Symmetry Gumball case last night!! It will be here on Wednesday. It just jumped out at me last night... Lol

Crazy is the word!!!
3804ac349e6db48aa403e2e1e3017bcb.jpg