What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
no case. why hiding a nice phone? i just take apple care and fine.

I work in a fairly cramped space, where a certain beautiful phone (which resides in my front pocket) could get bumped around quite a bit. I'd love to go caseless, but my obsessiveness wouldn't allow it....... :laughing:

jfree3000

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought the Ringke Fusion from ebay for $11. I don't have a camera with me to take pictures of it on the phone but this is a very minimal case and looks great. I bought the Smoke Black one (EDIT, not enough post for a link).

I am very happy with it, slim and shows off the phone very well. Wondering if it will yellow in the future though but for $11 bucks its no big deal if it does.

JKirkland86

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I have the Evutec Wood SI Black Apricot. Nice and thin, smooth but not slippery. I like otter boxes and the like but prefer thin cases to fit in my pocket easier. Oh and first post.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Evutec Wood SI Black Apricot. Nice and thin, smooth but not slippery. I like otter boxes and the like but prefer thin cases to fit in my pocket easier. Oh and first post.

Welcome to iMore..ENJOY the site. When you get enough posts, I would like to see a screenshot of the case you're referring to if possible. Thanks

JKirkland86

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore..ENJOY the site. When you get enough posts, I would like to see a screenshot of the case you're referring to if possible. Thanks

Sure will. Really like the case so far. Only thing wrong with it, and it's only if I am being picky, is the power button can be hard to push. I am sure it will get easier as I use it more. Volume, lightning port, etc are all accessible and open.

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a black leather Otterbox Symmetry and paired it with Otterbox Alpha Glass and it's wonderful. It's exactly what I wanted, low key and fairly protective without being super huge like the Defender.

That said, I went without a case for a day and I'm very, very tempted to go naked with the phone. I bought SquareTrade for it, so breakage wouldn't be THAT bad. :cant-watch:

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I just bought a black leather Otterbox Symmetry and paired it with Otterbox Alpha Glass and it's wonderful. It's exactly what I wanted, low key and fairly protective without being super huge like the Defender.

That said, I went without a case for a day and I'm very, very tempted to go naked with the phone. I bought SquareTrade for it, so breakage wouldn't be THAT bad. :cant-watch:

Nice!

How is the grip with the case by the way?

jagfan2

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Just received the new Otterbox Statement case. It is a clear and leather combination - very classy. The maroon looks great on my silver iPhone 6.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW