What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Wow I also just picked up the new otterbox case from the Apple Store and I must say its pretty nice and its slim. The rep told me the case just came out and it's a hot seller .Glad to see a big name brand like otterbox on the Apple Store shelves.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Apple Leather cases are still my favorite, but I must admit there are some pretty nice cases out there for the 6/6 Plus, 6s/6s Plus

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I'd have to say otterbox symmetry (the new redesigned one) is my favorite that I've tried. I have three cases- the symmetry is my newest one. Also have the candyshell clear by speck which isn't too bad for first production. And an Apple silicone case of course. Probably in order in terms of feel I'd say my otterbox is my first and favorite. Then the Apple silicone. Then speck. But all three are good cases!

They really did a good job at otterbox redesigning the symmetry. Feels a lot better in terms of quality since I had one for my iPhone 6. This feels refined. High quality. And I love the finish and the color combos. Super improvement over previous generations!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449958916.142130.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1449958931.108721.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1449958944.928207.jpg

Thanks Brook, I had to go and order me an Otterbox Symmetry too!! It actually feels great in the hand.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I love it! I couldn't decide between the pink and the white but I went with white! The pink looks amazing too!! Isn't it a great feel??

Yes it is a great feel. I had the last Otterbox symmetry version with the Poppy Petal color, but this color is so soft and pretty but tough... Lol, so it still looks girly

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Grabbed myself the navy Apple leather case since it was $15 off at Best Buy today (or two for the price of one). I'm sure I won't be using it often since I hate cases and have been without one since launch, but it's nice enough to have if I need a case.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes it is a great feel. I had the last Otterbox symmetry version with the Poppy Petal color, but this color is so soft and pretty but tough... Lol, so it still looks girly

I had the poppy petal too!

I really like your new pink one!! It's super pretty! Is the purple border more of a red/purple? The purple on mine is a plum color which I love!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I had the poppy petal too!

I really like your new pink one!! It's super pretty! Is the purple border more of a red/purple? The purple on mine is a plum color which I love!

It's the plum.
Edit.. On second thought, it does have a hint of red in it, but very close to the plum.

Last edited:

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
Oooh, that's the new Otterbox? Very nice - minimalist style is right in my wheelhouse. I'm gonna have to take a look at one of these.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR