What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

rambo47

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I'm a fan of the more minimalist cases, knowing full well that I trade some protection for less bulk. My go-to case has always been the basic Apple silicone case, usually in red. I also have blue and orange. Lately I've been sporting a Luvvit clear case that I really like. Decent protection, but nowhere near LifeProof or Otterbox cases, but coupled with a tempered glass screen protector I feel pretty good about it.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I'd have to say otterbox symmetry (the new redesigned one) is my favorite that I've tried. I have three cases- the symmetry is my newest one. Also have the candyshell clear by speck which isn't too bad for first production. And an Apple silicone case of course. Probably in order in terms of feel I'd say my otterbox is my first and favorite. Then the Apple silicone. Then speck. But all three are good cases!

They really did a good job at otterbox redesigning the symmetry. Feels a lot better in terms of quality since I had one for my iPhone 6. This feels refined. High quality. And I love the finish and the color combos. Super improvement over previous generations!

Man I wish they had some better colors. Case looks nice though! I am still on the hunt for "the case" but tired of shelling out cash. :(

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a Otter Box commuter for the iPhone 6 Plus. I got a 6s plus and it fit just right. But the iPhone is so sexy I want something slim and kinda nude to show off its sexiness

Try the new Otterbox Statement. It looks nice. I may get one for my 6s Plus.
a734b503f8716072348579591b49129d.jpg

fc06581c2a17992a0801cfe0cf30167a.jpg

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Man I wish they had some better colors. Case looks nice though! I am still on the hunt for "the case" but tired of shelling out cash. :(

I hear ya. It's hard to find one you like well enough to use for a long time! Maybe it's just me but I think the color choices are much better these days. They're rolling out a lot of new stuff!

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I hear ya. It's hard to find one you like well enough to use for a long time! Maybe it's just me but I think the color choices are much better these days. They're rolling out a lot of new stuff!

They definitely are. If I had a different color iPhone maybe. I have the silver so was hoping for a white/black combo for the Stormtrooper look lol!

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site

Meant to ask you, how bulky is this case? Do you see yourself using it for the long haul?

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Meant to ask you, how bulky is this case? Do you see yourself using it for the long haul?

It's actually really NOT bulky! I'm pleasantly surprised with their new design. My speck clear candyshell felt heavier and bulkier than this. This otterbox is slim and provides enough grip. My brother liked it so much he asked me to get him one for Christmas. They really did a great job with the redesign.

They used to have a glacier version which was white and grey. I don't think they have that anymore. They have the limited edition with the shiny logo which has that coloration but not the regular symmetry. But the old logo is on those so I don't know if it's the redesigned symmetry. The plum color on the one I have looks killer with the white/rose gold!

And finally yeah- this is the case I'll probably use from here on out. I genuinely love this case :)

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
It's actually really NOT bulky! I'm pleasantly surprised with their new design. My speck clear candyshell felt heavier and bulkier than this. This otterbox is slim and provides enough grip. My brother liked it so much he asked me to get him one for Christmas. They really did a great job with the redesign.

They used to have a glacier version which was white and grey. I don't think they have that anymore. They have the limited edition with the shiny logo which has that coloration but not the regular symmetry. But the old logo is on those so I don't know if it's the redesigned symmetry. The plum color on the one I have looks killer with the white/rose gold!

And finally yeah- this is the case I'll probably use from here on out. I genuinely love this case :)

Thanks for getting back to me! I may look into it still and also the Statement but not really in love with showing off the back of the phone. If it was something uber fancy like a custom Moto X for Android I would but eh, its cool.

Hope they have some sales on them at some point as I know Otterbox's are normally more expensive. My funds are low at the moment with bills and the holidays so got to wait. :(

Thanks again for you feedback, really appreciate it!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for getting back to me! I may look into it still and also the Statement but not really in love with showing off the back of the phone. If it was something uber fancy like a custom Moto X for Android I would but eh, its cool.

Hope they have some sales on them at some point as I know Otterbox's are normally more expensive. My funds are low at the moment with bills and the holidays so got to wait. :(

Thanks again for you feedback, really appreciate it!

Yeah no problem! I know the regular symmetry is 25% off right now which is why I ordered two more for xmas gifts! Lol

I don't know if I like the statement series. The back looks funny partially covered like that. That and after having a leather case for my iPhone 6 idk how comfortable id be doing leather again. It absorbs oils etc and luckily I'm ocd and wash my hands all the time but still. Don't like the idea of my case absorbing all that stuff haha

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Yeah saw the sale but the funds are low lol. Maybe they will have an after Christmas special who knows!

I am a bit ocd as well and yeah that would be weird! Leather feels good but does capture all that gunk. This case does look nice though. Will have to see if I can find one in a store to see it in person.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah saw the sale but the funds are low lol. Maybe they will have an after Christmas special who knows!

I am a bit ocd as well and yeah that would be weird! Leather feels good but does capture all that gunk. This case does look nice though. Will have to see if I can find one in a store to see it in person.

Oh I hear ya. Tis the season to be spending lol. Thankfully I'm just about done with all my shopping!!

Otterbox may even have an even greater discount in the next few weeks. Just keep your eyes peeled :)

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Oh I hear ya. Tis the season to be spending lol. Thankfully I'm just about done with all my shopping!!

Otterbox may even have an even greater discount in the next few weeks. Just keep your eyes peeled :)

Yup I hear ya lol! Every dime counts this time of the year!

I hope they have a nicer discount. If you hear of anything please let me know! Thanks for your help! :yes:

philgrin

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I enjoy two:

tech21 evo sport mesh

platinum with holster

i use the holster set when i wear jeans. the tech21 is perfect for other occasions.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I have 15 cases, 12 that I rotate through in a week. most most fav are Apple leather and silicone case, Toru metal bumper and spigen clear neo hybrid bumper