What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
My old black and brown was not slippery at all when they were new but this years models are slippery. Read somewhere that the they changed the leather

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Finally picked up a saddle brown Apple leather case (and a controller for the new AppleTV) today. It's really nice.
2c47eead1ca56fddbaa4b28aeba74838.jpg

phobos512

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I picked up an Incipio Feather (clear) for my new 6s+128 the other day. On my 6+64 I used an Incipio NGP (black). I had previously been a Diztronic guy for my last ~5 devices but I didn't like how they kept a square profile with the 6/6+ going to a rounded profile on the edge.

I like the Feather but it necessitates a screen protector as it provides no edge protection; it just curves up around the edges of the device and stops where the front face of the device (the black/white glass portion) is joined to the body. Also, they bill it as "ultra thin" but it's still much thicker than say the Caudaube (spelling? sorry...) Veil series for example. As a result it'll still provide a modicum of impact protection.

I'll try and post a pic later in the day. I'd post a link but it seems I'm not allowed since I just activated my account.

phobos512

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Finally picked up a saddle brown Apple leather case (and a controller for the new AppleTV) today. It's really nice.

Hey where'd you find that controller? Since it says iPhone/iPod on it does it have a little spot to sit the phone on it that folds out (I've seen some other controllers that do).

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Vaja case after a few weeks of use. I can't comment on the new Apple leather cases, but this leather is the best I've used so far. Usually the sides of the case would be black by now... Glad to see this case ages/wears well! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1447817021.654951.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1447817106.913661.jpg

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
My favorite is still the Apple Leather, but I also like my newest two....I now have four cases....

View attachment 97084
View attachment 97085
View attachment 97086

How did that CandyShell Grip work out for you? I got the same one for my 6s Plus and it was extremely tight and difficult to remove. I know cases are supposed to stay on but I'm the type of person that changes things up every few days. The case itself also was misshapen right when I took it out of the box.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How did that CandyShell Grip work out for you? I got the same one for my 6s Plus and it was extremely tight and difficult to remove. I know cases are supposed to stay on but I'm the type of person that changes things up every few days. The case itself also was misshapen right when I took it out of the box.

The CandyShell Grip does fit tight, but I actually like that it fits tightly. I like it 🏽🏽

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Looks great,
seems thinner than my silicone... wonder maybe replace to leather...

Thanks! I've had the saddle brown for a couple of weeks now and I'm really liking it.
To me the leather feels thinner than the silicone but I just held up next to my silicone case and it looks about the same. If there is a difference it's a small one IMO.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods