What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Here is the GOLD Seido Tetra Pro bumper! I love this case. Extremely minimal and very ergonomically and aesthetically pleasing.

My one qualm is that it is very hard to get to the ringer/vibrate toggle switch on the left side. All of the other ports and buttons are easily accessible!

View attachment 95887View attachment 95889View attachment 95890View attachment 95891View attachment 95892View attachment 95893View attachment 95894

These photos greatly inspired me to get the Seidio Tetra Pro in red for my Space Gray 6s Plus. I just want to say Thanks. LUV this case.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446410881.440971.jpg

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Like many of you here... I have a huge case problem :p. Just got in my Vaja case

The red/gold combination is gorgeous. I hope h pics do a little justice.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1446518287.688911.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1446518309.739298.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1446518324.607404.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1446518341.108108.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1446518355.763902.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1446518370.529269.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1446518387.866248.jpg

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Wow, this thread could be dangerous. I just came over from Android and while there are some good cases from a few companies if you have one of the more popular models, it's nothing like what's out there for the iPhones. My poor wallet is already complaining lol.

KingGrimlock

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
For those looking for a really thin case, I highly, highly recommend the Ozaki Jelly (I can't post a link because of my post count), but it's on Amazon. I've been looking for thin cases, but found they all have one issue: no camera protection. The Ozaki Jelly, however, is only 0.4mm, weighs 4 grams, and has camera protection! (Plus, I love their logo.) The only negative is there is no lip for screen protection. I hope this helps out those that hate cases but need one for this phone.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
For those looking for a really thin case, I highly, highly recommend the Ozaki Jelly (I can't post a link because of my post count), but it's on Amazon. I've been looking for thin cases, but found they all have one issue: no camera protection. The Ozaki Jelly, however, is only 0.4mm, weighs 4 grams, and has camera protection! (Plus, I love their logo.) The only negative is there is no lip for screen protection. I hope this helps out those that hate cases but need one for this phone.

That looks like an alternative or competition to the very thin Spigen and Caudabe cases.

I like thin cases and as an IT admin with so many users think the fat ones many people buy are nonsense. Screens still break. Belkin Grip and Incipio NGP are two that have served both myself and users well. I'm guessing the NGP for 6s Plus will be as good as my 6.

So far my first white phone's thrown me for a loop, and I'm wondering if the non-black Apple leather cases will look better over time compared to past models.

To start I got the Apple silicone "Stone" color.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi folks,

Looking for a decent thin case that provides well, as much protection as it can. I am more of a minimalist and do not like bulky cases.

How is the official Apple leather cases? I bought a cheap knock off on ebay and its ok enough, but the buttons for power and volume are not very tactile. Was wondering if that is the case with the official Apple one?

Not saying I want just an Apple case, but just curious.

Thanks!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks,

Looking for a decent thin case that provides well, as much protection as it can. I am more of a minimalist and do not like bulky cases.

How is the official Apple leather cases? I bought a cheap knock off on ebay and its ok enough, but the buttons for power and volume are not very tactile. Was wondering if that is the case with the official Apple one?

Not saying I want just an Apple case, but just curious.

Thanks!

I actually like and prefer the Apple Leather cases. Even though I'm currently using the Red Spigen Slim Armor case which is low profile, my Apple Leather case is still my "go to" and favorite case.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I actually like and prefer the Apple Leather cases. Even though I'm currently using the Red Spigen Slim Armor case which is low profile, my Apple Leather case is still my "go to" and favorite case.

Nice man. How are the buttons on the official Apple leather case? Are they hard to press? My cheap chinese knock off is. Kind of expected it to not be great but just curious.

Thanks!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nice man. How are the buttons on the official Apple leather case? Are they hard to press? My cheap chinese knock off is. Kind of expected it to not be great but just curious.

Thanks!

At first the buttons are a little hard to press, but as the leather wears, the buttons become easy to press.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Guess I will stick with my cheapo one from ebay instead of spending 50 dollars on a case that is slippery. Quite a shame.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
The Apple leather cases start out slippery, but after about a week or so, they're perfect. We have two - black and saddle brown - and they're perfect.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods