What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

clickitykeys

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I got the saddle-brown leather case for my 6S Plus. It looks alright, but it does nothing to reduce my paranoia over the possibility of accidentally dropping it :) .

I'm coming off 2.5 years of using a delightful BlackBerry Q10, which was ergonomically perfect for me. If the 6S Plus lasts that long without my dropping it, I'll be happy.

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the late reply. I'm loving the case! It provides good lay on the table design and I love the look. The only concern that I have is the canvas on the backing. I have some small areas of fraying. Overall I still love the case and midnight blue looks great on the spay grey.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I ordered these two cases from Amazon recently that I'm very happy with.

61aUmDzd7JL._SL1000_.jpg

This Spigen Neo Hybrid Carbon keeps the phone slim. It is a bit slippery in the hands. If you're looking for a case that will protect your phone from drops, this isn't the one. But if you want a case that will make your phone look cool and provides decent protection, you can't go wrong.

61KuqK3TadL._SL1000_.jpg

The other is another Spigen case. The Ultra Hybrid space crystal is a good fit and shows off the design of the iPhone well. It has a raised front so your screen will not hit the surface when you place it front down. Same for the back which is raised and has corners that protect the camera from touching the surface and also the back of the case so it stays scratch free. I would imagine this case would do a moderate job of protecting your phone from a fall.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found a clear case that doesn't yellow/brown after a few weeks? I'm looking for something rubber/TPU not hard plastic.

Also, anyone know if the Apple leather cases for S models are designed/constructed differently than the old models released with the iPhone 6?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone found a clear case that doesn't yellow/brown after a few weeks? I'm looking for something rubber/TPU not hard plastic.

Also, anyone know if the Apple leather cases for S models are designed/constructed differently than the old models released with the iPhone 6?

Yes. The new Apple Leather cases are made with European Leather this year....much better quality than last year.

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Speck has a clear candy shell case that they advertise won't yellow and has 2 x military grade protection (fwiw). I like it so far.

Njshoregurl

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
I am loving this case in using for now (rose gold )
The casemate sheer glam looks girly and protection is all I need!
I am a case fanatic between wallets spigen otter box all kinds of hybrid cases etc BUT this one I like a lot!
I believe I maybe grabbing a speck case and another iPad charger and use that for my iPhone as well

Omega V

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I love the current case I'm using which I purchased from Amazon. The case cost me around $26 since I'm an Amazon Prime member but I believe it's $47 if you aren't one.

I love the case because it real genuine leather, has a great feel, very nice color especially if you have the white face model since its a great contrast and I can keep my two cards in the back. I like to keep my pockets as slim as possible, I only carry around my credit card and driver's license so this work perfectly for me. You have three slots in the back but I only use two of them and in case you're wondering I flipped around my cards in the photo to hide my information :)

This case isn't for protection or at least not a ton of protection but that doesn't bother me at all since I've dropped it a few times already and everything is good. Here is the website if you want to check out the company's products - Welcome to website-Benuocase and here is the Amazon link to find it - Amazon.com: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Case, Benuo [Card Slot Vintage Series] [Genuine Leather] Soft Corrected Grain Leather Case [Wallet Style] [3 Card Slots], Leather Case Back Cover for iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6s Plus 5.5 inch (Black): Cell Phones & A

Benuo
Iphone 6s Plus
Card Slot Vintage Series
Brown color (NOT Stylish Brown color)image3.JPGimage4.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox