What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've aways used the Otterbox Defender. This time with the 6s Plus, I opted for the Otterbox Commuter. It less bulky than the Defender but still affords great drop protection.
e76f89561423f72511ba49724b07c60b.jpg

d930eee5c7b1d4a70cd5cca6023a2f71.jpg

4d102fef7bafe1aaf35debca670dea69.jpg

I also have the black Apple leather case. It feels better but not as much protection from drops.
e52248210a8d2ebd33000eb98f6ad81b.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I fought hard between the saddle and the blue leather. Went home with blue and I'm glad I made the choice. I do like the saddle though.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My favorite is the Black Apple Leather case

View attachment 93725
View attachment 93726
View attachment 93727

But that Saddle Brown sure looks good. It just went on my wish list, I will be getting it also.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

I have the black from my 6+, but I think the saddle brown is staying. The pic doesn't show it well, but there are nice very slight color variations that give it some depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I was very close to ordering this case but wasn't sure if I would like the corners. Any cons to it not having a rounded off corner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No cons, the phone feels good in my hand when the case is on it. I've gotten some compliments too.

Plus you can't beat the price of $12.99 on Amazon.

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Zagg Joltguard 👍🏽👏🏽👌🏽

I have a question about the Zagg Joltguard. I was looking at the case on the Zagg website but they don't have many pics or describe it too well. Is the back open to where you can touch the phone itself or is there a clear layer protecting it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It appears that the 6s/6s Plus Apple Leather cases are made with European Leather this year.

This year's Apple Leather case packaging...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443924899.254892.jpg

...and last year's Apple Leather case packaging...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443925301.157459.jpg

This year's Apple Leather definitely looks and feels like better quality

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
It appears that the 6s/6s Plus Apple Leather cases are made with European Leather this year.

This year's Apple Leather case packaging...

View attachment 93762

...and last year's Apple Leather case packaging...
View attachment 93764

This year's Apple Leather definitely looks and feels like better quality

Nice catch!! I'm definitely loving my midnight blue/silver combo. And I know color from my jeans won't be noticeable on it :). If there was a dark hunter green color available, though, I'd try my luck with that! Love that color!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I fought hard between the saddle and the blue leather. Went home with blue and I'm glad I made the choice. I do like the saddle though.

I bought the saddle brown yesterday and then decided I wasn't crazy about it. Swapped it out for a blue one today at the Apple Store and I'm glad I did it. The blue looks a lot better to me.

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
This years Apple leather seems really slippery compared to last years. My 6s Plus has more grip without the case on. I hope its only because its new and needs to break in, but the Apple leather I had from last year felt completely different.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
This years Apple leather seems really slippery compared to last years. My 6s Plus has more grip without the case on. I hope its only because its new and needs to break in, but the Apple leather I had from last year felt completely different.

This is my first time buying the Apple leather case. I don't find it slippery at all. I'm one that usually sets my phone on the dashboard and heads out. Have always had an Otterbox Defender, or most recently a Speck Candyshell Grip. The leather case grips my dash the same, which I was very surprised about. No worries about my phone sliding all over while driving. Which, is my main reason for having a case.

KelseyRo4

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
I bought the radius aluminum case in black. I have the rose gold iphone, and even though they make a rose gold color, i got black because it was cheaper, plus i have a black batman sticker over the apple logo anyway :D if you buy it from ahalife.com and subscribe, you get 20% off :)

Attachments

• iphone-single-as-6-grey.jpg
    iphone-single-as-6-grey.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 372

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

This year's Apple Leather Cases are made from European Leather and is much better quality than last year's version. I posted a screenshot of the two different Apple Leather case packaging earlier in this thread. It doesn't feel more slippery to ME, just better quality.....I like this year's version better.

Cali2583

May 13, 2014
Visit site
The second version of the lifeproof nuud case has exactly what you're looking for. the first version had issues with the door over the lightning port. It is also very slim for getting that kind of protection.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Just purchased the Vaja Nuovo Pelle Wrap Around Leather Cover in Chili Bridge Leather. Should be here in a little bit longer than a month (handcrafting process).

Wrap-around iPhone 6 Plus Leather Cover with magnetic closure

Love the fact that it covers the back and the screen while not bulking the phone up (the phone is so large, I don't mind cases that make the back a bit bulkier, but I try and keep the casing on the sides as minimal as possible)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2