What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Trophlin

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I ordered this Spigen Neo Hybrid EX in Rose Gold for my new iPhone 6s+ Friday night and received it this morning. Wow!!! This case has got me so excited for this Friday's delivery... This case will look amazing on the RG iPhone.

I've been using one of these cases for my gold 6+ and haven't taken it off for a couple weeks, which is unusual for me. I usually change case 2 or 3 times a week. Can't wait!!

love this case! Or naked!

I'd be curious if these discolor to yellow/brown like all other clear TPU. I ordered an Ultra Hybrid case for my wife due to this reason. I much prefer the Neo Hybrid EX but didn't want to spend the money if it discolors very quickly then have to purchase another case within a month or two.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Currently rocking the Spigen Airskin. Super thin and gives a nice icey/matte look. So thin the first person I showed it to didn't believe there was a case on the phone until I showed them how it popped off...

lnichols

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
I got the Tech Armor Space grey clear case from Amazon and HD Ballistic glass screen protector. Really like them a lot and really liking my first iPhone.

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I just got this in the mail today. It's one of Spigen's new models. It sort of looks like a tech 21, but this matches the phone real nice. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443584182.810167.jpg

anon7089239

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
Kinda salmon is outside with a pastel pink lining. A less creamy pink than the rose gold of the phone so it clashes the tiniest bit. But I don't mind it.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Rose Gold 128G iPhone 6s Plus

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I really prefer as little case as possible so I can appreciate the phone color and size. Especially when I waited over 12 hours to get a rose gold iPhone

So I ordered clear silicone Milky Way unicorn cases.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443645218.461991.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443645226.959132.jpg

Last edited:

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20150930_185441.jpgiMoreAppImg_20150930_185457.jpg

Just arrived in the mail! Native Union CLIC 360 in midnight blue. I love the feel of the canvas backing with a leather branding patch. Can't wait to see it on my phone

Zafla

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the Supcase Clear Hybrid Protective Bumper Case (Unicorn Beetle). I had one for my 6 Plus and I don't think they adjusted it for the 6s Plus. I ordered a new one which got here today and it fits my phone perfect. Raised edges protect the front screen and also a bit raised on the back too so the bumper hits whatever you lay your phone on and prevents the clear back from being scratched too. Keeps everything looking nice.

71vtsSRidFL._SL1235_.jpg

blwatson

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Supcase Clear Hybrid Protective Bumper Case (Unicorn Beetle). I had one for my 6 Plus and I don't think they adjusted it for the 6s Plus. I ordered a new one which got here today and it fits my phone perfect. Raised edges protect the front screen and also a bit raised on the back too so the bumper hits whatever you lay your phone on and prevents the clear back from being scratched too. Keeps everything looking nice.

View attachment 93330

That's a great looking case!

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine is working great. Don't even know it is there other than looking at it. They have one that does edge to edge but I have the regular.

Grr, I messed mine up. I got it in the mail yesterday and tried to install it last night. I meticulously wiped off all the dust and fingerprints, lined everything up, and started to drop it when I noticed it dropped slightly crooked. I lifted it up to realign...and then dust and even a strand of cat hair got sucked into the sticky part *sigh*. At least I can return it to Amazon. I think I'm going to have to go to Best Buy or Staples or someplace and have them install one for me.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Grr, I messed mine up. I got it in the mail yesterday and tried to install it last night. I meticulously wiped off all the dust and fingerprints, lined everything up, and started to drop it when I noticed it dropped slightly crooked. I lifted it up to realign...and then dust and even a strand of cat hair got sucked into the sticky part *sigh*. At least I can return it to Amazon. I think I'm going to have to go to Best Buy or Staples or someplace and have them install one for me.

That sucks. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen