What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

anon(9059600)

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
After my son decided to throw my phone into the toilet this morning, after getting a replacement at the Apple Store I decided to go to Best Buy and see if they had the new Lifeproof cases in stock. Luckily they did and I ended up getting the "FIRST LIGHT PINK" color to go with my Rose Gold iPhone 6S Plus. It's a great case! Doesn't add a lot of bulk, all of the buttons are easy to use including the ring/mute switch, sound quality is great, I can hear people clearly and they can hear me clearly (no tunnel effect that previous life proof cases were notorious for)...It's an outstanding case it was expensive but, worth every penny. Now to see how long it'll take for the pink silicone to start getting dirty with use.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After my son decided to throw my phone into the toilet this morning, after getting a replacement at the Apple Store I decided to go to Best Buy and see if they had the new Lifeproof cases in stock. Luckily they did and I ended up getting the "FIRST LIGHT PINK" color to go with my Rose Gold iPhone 6S Plus. It's a great case! Doesn't add a lot of bulk, all of the buttons are easy to use including the ring/mute switch, sound quality is great, I can hear people clearly and they can hear me clearly (no tunnel effect that previous life proof cases were notorious for)...It's an outstanding case it was expensive but, worth every penny. Now to see how long it'll take for the pink silicone to start getting dirty with use.

View attachment 105038

View attachment 105039

Hmm... How well does Touch ID work on that??

dennisschmitzz

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Yes, I LUV my  Leather Cases as well (Black, Red and Saddle Brown), but my White  Silicone case is giving them a run for the favorite.

i ordered a totally different one today from amazon. I wanted something that gives my devices a little bit protection but it should show off the beauty of it too.

So, I'm trying the Spigen Ultra Hybrid.

thecaptainjoe

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
This is what I'm rocking now. 🏽 Found this awesome deal at Best Buy today for the 6S+ black leather case. It says open box but it had never been opened. The box was a little thrashed but I'm not using the box. Lol. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460689743.629344.jpgImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460689755.824880.jpg

Snoopy-Hessen

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I use the same case but with the  iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB Space Gray.
And because this alone is not the perfect protection I have purchased a black nappa leather bag from the German online shop fitBAG. I had given them the measures of the iPhone inside the Apple Leather Case, so it slips perfectly in and out of the black leather bag.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well it's official. My White  Silicone case is now my go to case as well as my favorite. It just feels right. I might be picking up the Charcoal Gray  Silicone case instead of the Storm Gray  Leather.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Well it's official. My White  Silicone case is now my go to case as well as my favorite. It just feels right. I might be picking up the Charcoal Gray  Silicone case instead of the Storm Gray  Leather.

I prefer the silicone to leather when I was using  cases. They feel so great and button feedback is on point!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh