What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

Brent Zaniewski

Accessory Editor
Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
If you're not going naked with the new iPhone 6s Plus, chances are you're planning to protect it with a durable case. There will be a lot to choose from in the coming days and weeks from popular names like OtterBox, LifeProof, Tech21, and more. We're interested in hearing what styles and brands of cases for the iPhone 6s Plus you're after or currently on hold for!

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I am sticking with the Apple cases... already have black and brown leather and white silicone with my current 6 Plus, and ordered Saddle Brown leather, and orange and charcoal gray silicone yesterday for my future 6s Plus

pantlesspenguin

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I am sticking with the Apple cases... already have black and brown leather and white silicone with my current 6 Plus, and ordered Saddle Brown leather, and orange and charcoal gray silicone yesterday for my future 6s Plus

I'm looking at the midnight blue leather, and stone and lavender silicone cases, myself!

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I took a look at the new cases on Apple.com and I like how they added new colors to the silicone cases. But the leather cases are ugly colors! IMO anyway! I will not be upgrading my 6 Plus to the sPlus, so seeing the new silicone cases will fit last years models is a good thing. :)

xderiwx

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I'm hoping the regular 6 Apple leather cases really do fit the 6s properly. I was planning to get a red one but then noticed they don't offer the red for the 6+. May have to settle for black, but definitely sticking with the Apple leather.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Yes I would prefer the leather case myself, but no good colors for me! Anyway I spoke to Apple support yesterday on chat and they said all new cases will fit last years models. Plus when you read the text on the website about the new cases it includes iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus as compatible for any new Apple cases. I guess they kept the phones at exactly the same dimensions.....

anon(9144744)

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Case Mate made the Rose Gold Brilliance case. It's gorgeous!! I'm getting it for my iPhone 6 plus. If I can't have the rose gold iPhone 6S Plus then this I shall have lol. Even if it is $80

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Did Apple leather case on my 5s and was was unhappy very quickly with how it got discolored from regular use. Going with the silicon case for the 6s+.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered the Speck Candyshell Clear. It will be my first Candyshell case.

Oh and a Spigen and JeTech clear cases too.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the Case-Mate Naked Tough Case (clear). I will probably order a Vaja Grip BR ID in the near future after I receive the phone. They are expensive, but I've always loved the quality and feel of the Vaja leather. The Midnight Blue Apple leather case is also enticing for the Gold phone, but my experience with Apple leather is that it wears and gets dirty quickly...

LadiJae

Dec 1, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to try a clear case for the first few weeks...I want to enjoy my Rose Gold before I cover it up...I think I've found one by spigen on eBay

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

EBynum

Sep 11, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to try a clear case for the first few weeks...I want to enjoy my Rose Gold before I cover it up...I think I've found one by spigen on eBay
Sent from my Silver iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Me too. I looked at the Spigen clear cases too, but ended up ordering the Speck CandyShell Clear case. It's available for pre-order on Amazon and you can also get it directly from speckproducts.com.

firstborn80

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm gonna start and attempt to limit myself to 4 cases: Apple leather case, Speck Candyshell Clear, Verus Iron Shield, and Moshi iGlaze Armour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Seems like a lot of people are going for the speck candyshell. I ordered the casemate naked tough clear case. They seem to be similar... Should I have gone for the Speck?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm sticking with the Apple Leather cases. The Apple Leather cases just look and seem like they are part of the assembly process of the actual iPhone itself. They look and feel GREAT. A very professional look for a very professional iPhone....IMHO.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices