Just installed the LifeProof Fre and I'm pleasently suprised. No rainbow, fit is great and much smaller than the Seidio Obex case. I'll be keeping this one.

Edit: REALLY like this case. I just made some test calls and worked great, no problems being heard or understood. Kudos to LifeProof.
    Last edited by tsparks1; 03-07-2016 at 03:48 PM.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-07-2016 03:25 PM
    Just installed the LifeProof Fre and I'm pleasently suprised. No rainbow, fit is great and much smaller than the Seidio Obex case. I'll be keeping this one.

Edit: REALLY like this case. I just made some test calls and worked great, no problems being heard or understood. Kudos to LifeProof.
    I'm somewhat interested in this case....would you mind posting a few shots of the case on the phone? I'd like to get an idea what it looks like. TIA
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-07-2016 04:18 PM

May I ask where you purchased your LifeProof Fre from? I'm really interested in the Fre for my 6s Plus, I just haven't pulled the trigger.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-07-2016 05:57 PM

I ordered my warranty replacement for mine and it should be here on Wednesday. Hopefully it will NOT have the rainbow
    03-07-2016 06:26 PM
    I ordered my warranty replacement for mine and it should be here on Wednesday. Hopefully it will NOT have the rainbow
    WOW...that issue still exists?!? I had a LP for my 4S and that used to drive me batty !! That's why I barely used it and never bought one since then....
    03-07-2016 08:15 PM
    WOW...that issue still exists?!? I had a LP for my 4S and that used to drive me batty !! That's why I barely used it and never bought one since then....
    Yes!!! If this replacement still has the same issue, I'm selling them both and just going to be done with LifeProof
    03-07-2016 08:16 PM
    I just got this case from spigen. I have bought about 5 cases since I got my 6s plus and I finally had to fall back on the spigen. I have used them before and they are just perfect.

iPhone 6s Plus Case Neo Hybrid ? Spigen Inc.
    I have the Neo Hybrid EX ones and they are pretty good
    jamielampert likes this.
    03-07-2016 11:42 PM
    May I ask where you purchased your LifeProof Fre from? I'm really interested in the Fre for my 6s Plus, I just haven't pulled the trigger.
    Sure, ordered from Amazon.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-08-2016 06:28 AM
    Sure, ordered from Amazon.
    Thanks for the info. I thought it might be a difference between the Amazon LifeProof or the actual LifeProof company concerning the "rainbow" effect.
    03-08-2016 06:30 AM
    Yes!!! If this replacement still has the same issue, I'm selling them both and just going to be done with LifeProof
    Not seeing any rainbow effect at all on my 6S Plus, I just wiped phone screen and popped the front on and it's been "clear" sailing so to speak.
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    03-08-2016 06:32 AM
    Thanks for the info. I thought it might be a difference between the Amazon LifeProof or the actual LifeProof company concerning the "rainbow" effect.
    Came in original LifeProof packaging with all the usual literature, certificates and warranties. Believe it's the same thing you'd get directly from LifeProof..
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-08-2016 06:36 AM
    Came in original LifeProof packaging with all the usual literature, certificates and warranties. Believe it's the same thing you'd get directly from LifeProof..
    Thanks for the information, I'm noticing that some are having the rainbow effects and some are not. I was just curious if the rainbow effects are maybe a fake.
    03-08-2016 06:42 AM
    Thanks for the information, I'm noticing that some are having the rainbow effects and some are not. I was just curious if the rainbow effects are maybe a fake.
    True, could be fakes having the problem. I've also noticed the screen protector is as smooth and fingerprint resistant as any tempered glass screen protector I've used. I had issues with LifeProof on earlier phones but they've hit a home run with this case imo.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-08-2016 06:59 AM
    True, could be fakes having the problem. I've also noticed the screen protector is as smooth and fingerprint resistant as any tempered glass screen protector I've used. I had issues with LifeProof on earlier phones but they've hit a home run with this case imo.
    Maybe an updated screen protector for the Fre??
    03-08-2016 07:00 AM
    Maybe an updated screen protector for the Fre??
    Could be. Certainly an upgrade over others I've had.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-08-2016 07:07 AM
    Tech 21 Evo Mesh clear. It's taken a beating already and it completely protects the phone.
    03-08-2016 10:07 AM
    My perfume case still hasn't moved since the 3rd :/ I have a feeling he never sent it
    03-08-2016 01:35 PM
    My new one:

What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1457516773.928499.jpg
    03-09-2016 03:46 AM
    My new one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1457516773.928499.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	679.5 KB 
ID:	103504
    You'll love it! Congrats
    03-09-2016 04:56 AM
    My new one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1457516773.928499.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	679.5 KB 
ID:	103504
    I have the Saddle Brown Apple Leather case on my 6s Plus right now. I luv it. ENJOY
    03-09-2016 06:44 AM
    My perfume case still hasn't moved since the 3rd :/ I have a feeling he never sent it
    Ugggghh that sucks !! Ya know its one of the reasons I hate ordering stuff by mail. I'm impatient with certain things and the waiting is just unbearable at times LOL I hope it shows up soon I'm dying to see pics you post. I just love it
    03-09-2016 09:08 AM
    Ugggghh that sucks !! Ya know its one of the reasons I hate ordering stuff by mail. I'm impatient with certain things and the waiting is just unbearable at times LOL I hope it shows up soon I'm dying to see pics you post. I just love it
    Either the man didn't send it (but he sent other stuff I bought) or the post office never scanned it in.
    03-09-2016 09:25 AM
    I have the Saddle Brown Apple Leather case on my 6s Plus right now. I luv it. ENJOY
    Thank you
    Spencerdl likes this.
    03-09-2016 10:36 AM
    I think I've found my new favorite case. It's the Spigen Liquid Crystal. I absolutely love it. The case is super thin (thinner than the official leather case). The case covers the power and volume buttons, but unlike every other TPU case I've used, the buttons are incredibly easy to press, almost as if the buttons are exposed (the button feedback is incredible). I don't know what their secret is, but that's very important to me. If I had a knock on the case, it would be that it's not black (I'm a fan of black or dark cases), but that's just my personal preference. I hope that helps anyone that's on the fence about this case.
    03-09-2016 11:54 AM
    I think I've found my new favorite case. It's the Spigen Liquid Crystal. I absolutely love it. The case is super thin (thinner than the official leather case). The case covers the power and volume buttons, but unlike every other TPU case I've used, the buttons are incredibly easy to press, almost as if the buttons are exposed (the button feedback is incredible). I don't know what their secret is, but that's very important to me. If I had a knock on the case, it would be that it's not black (I'm a fan of black or dark cases), but that's just my personal preference. I hope that helps anyone that's on the fence about this case.
    Is it durable? Does the back scratch easily? Some of those thin cases are sometimes easily crackable when putting on/taking off. They are also easily scratched. I also like the darker/smoke colored cases.
    03-09-2016 02:06 PM
1,760 ... 3940414243 ...