What are your favorite cases for the iPhone 6s Plus?

zdkaram#IM

Mar 31, 2009
Visit site
I bought one. The minamilist affect it has is perfect. And it's slightly see thru so you see the phone which is nice.

Problem is the case cracked after a months use.

THE GUOD

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I broke my iphone 6plus last year a week after i got it . I just had a slide k case only protecting the back of the phone. Then o needed a stronger tougher case. I found that with Urban Armor Gear. Although a little pricey it has worked wonders. Ive dropped my phone a bunch of time and nothing. Its light and doest even feel like a case is on. Its very durable. I am getting 6s plus and will be using the same case . I've got a clear one so it shows off the color of my phone. Why pick a nice color if u cAnt show it off . I am goin with the rose gold for the new phone. Wanna show that one off .

MiXoLoGiSt

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Diztronic, Body Glove Satin and Magpul Field Cases.

I'm a gun guy so I had to buy the Magpul. The Body Glove and Diztronic I have had for multiple other phones and they have always been great so ordered those too. My favorite is usually the Diztronic.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh, I agree. I have no doubt they will fit. I was just a little surprised when my case got to the point that I could see the plastic showing through. Lots of "give" in the case after two years as it is breaking down quite a bit. :rotfl:

After two years of everyday, everyhour, everyminute use, I suppose so. I will be happy if my Black Apple leather case on my 6 Plus last a year.....LOL
I haven't taken my Apple Leather case off sine I purchased it the same day as my iPhone (no need), so it's hard to imagine it having "lots of give" unless I constantly take it on and off.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I went to the  store today and saw some cute new cases for my 6+. I slowly backed away and walked out of the store. I have too many cases as is! Lol

Quackinup

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
After two years of everyday, everyhour, everyminute use, I suppose so. I will be happy if my Black Apple leather case on my 6 Plus last a year.....LOL
I haven't taken my Apple Leather case off sine I purchased it the same day as my iPhone (no need), so it's hard to imagine it having "lots of give" unless I constantly take it on and off.
I do take my case off occasionally, but this case has deteriorated far more quickly than any case I have ever had. Cracked or missing small pieces around the buttons, switch and lightning port. It's about to the point of falling off on it's own. BUT, it has protected the phone well, it still looks brand new, and it only has to make it 6 more days before it gets retired.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
My CaseMate Naked Tough (clear) case came in today! I think I'm going to really like the bigger size of the Plus! It doesn't seem like it will be much thicker than my current 6 either!

I can post pics if anyone wants to see the case. I assume it's the same as the regular 6 plus case though.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I have Spigen Neo Hybrid Metal (Red) using it right now for my iPhone 6 plus. It looks really nice with premium quality. It's kind of tight on my phone right now so I'm kind of not sure if it will fit on the new iPhone which is 1 mm thicker.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Has their been any confirmation at all about existing 6 plus cases working for the s? I have a tech 21 case that I love but my 30 days is up Tuesday so if it's not gonna fit I'll return it and wait for an s case. Can't seem to find any true confirmation.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Has their been any confirmation at all about existing 6 plus cases working for the s? I have a tech 21 case that I love but my 30 days is up Tuesday so if it's not gonna fit I'll return it and wait for an s case. Can't seem to find any true confirmation.

We can assume most cases will fit, especially if the company says it will be compatible, but if the case is not from Apple directly, there is always a slight chance that the case won't fit since the device hasn't been released yet.

jlh73

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I see they are making a FRE life proof for the 6 Plus S. I'll be getting one of these since for some reason they didn't make it for the 6 Plus. I just don't care for the Nuud versions of life proof.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was playing at bestbuy and they have a bunch of cases just in showing packaging for 6 and 6s so I'm assuming it will work. I did see apple cases on their site show the leather cases fit both.

Channelsurfer1555

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I ordered a stone leather Apple case for the 128gb 6s+ that I eagerly am awaiting.

Matches the leather interior of my car and carpet.

Had a similar colour leather Apple case for my 5s but I went lifeproof fre and nuud for that iPhone after some corner scuffing of the leather. This time around I'll see about living without a waterproof case... but likely Lifeproof will release an updated nuud version that could tempt me once again.... should be no issues with 3d touch and that case as the screen is left naked with their designs.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner