Hey guys. On launch day I'll be at work till the late hours which is in a Shopping centre. Do you recon TNT will deliver in the shopping centre? Or should I give a different address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-10-2015 12:02 AM
    Hey guys. On launch day I'll be at work till the late hours which is in a Shopping centre. Do you recon TNT will deliver in the shopping centre? Or should I give a different address?

I had stuff delivered to me all the time when I worked at a store in a mall. I just always made sure to include my stores name and space number in the shipping address.

I will say in the past  wouldn't let me change the delivery address from the billing address associated with my cell account but maybe that doesn't apply anymore now that the carriers are doing away with the contracts and subsidized pricing.
    09-10-2015 12:25 AM
    I don't see why not...I used to have stuff delivered to me all the time when I worked for the feds, and they had to go through all kinds of security crap to get there with it. I would imagine it'd be no problem getting it to you in a retail environment as long as you were available to sign for it.
    09-10-2015 12:57 AM
    If they don't I can give you an address in Australia you can have it sent to. I'll make sure my uncle gets it to you. Please order 128GB in space gray lol
    09-10-2015 02:09 AM
    If they don't I can give you an address in Australia you can have it sent to. I'll make sure my uncle gets it to you. Please order 128GB in space gray lol
    Lol. That was a good one. Hahaha.

09-10-2015 06:10 AM