Can I get my phone delivered to my work even if it's in a shopping centre?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. On launch day I'll be at work till the late hours which is in a Shopping centre. Do you recon TNT will deliver in the shopping centre? Or should I give a different address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys. On launch day I'll be at work till the late hours which is in a Shopping centre. Do you recon TNT will deliver in the shopping centre? Or should I give a different address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had stuff delivered to me all the time when I worked at a store in a mall. I just always made sure to include my stores name and space number in the shipping address.

I will say in the past  wouldn't let me change the delivery address from the billing address associated with my cell account but maybe that doesn't apply anymore now that the carriers are doing away with the contracts and subsidized pricing.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't see why not...I used to have stuff delivered to me all the time when I worked for the feds, and they had to go through all kinds of security crap to get there with it. I would imagine it'd be no problem getting it to you in a retail environment as long as you were available to sign for it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If they don't I can give you an address in Australia you can have it sent to. I'll make sure my uncle gets it to you. Please order 128GB in space gray lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods