Upgrading?

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I would love to upgrade to the new iPhone 6s Plus from my iPhone 6 Plus, but I'm locked into the NEXT program with AT&T since I just got this phone about 10 months ago.

For those in the same position as me, if you could, would you upgrade?

For those not restrained, are you going to upgrade from a 6 plus to the new 6s plus?

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone from a galaxy far far away using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I would love to upgrade to the new iPhone 6s Plus from my iPhone 6 Plus, but I'm locked into the NEXT program with AT&T since I just got this phone about 10 months ago.

For those not restrained, are you going to upgrade from a 6 plus to the new 6s plus?

You can upgrade. I'm on Next.
You can either pay a lower amount off your installment plan and give up the previous phone or pay the full remaining balance and keep the previous phone.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
You can upgrade. I'm on Next.
You can either pay a lower amount off your installment plan and give up the previous phone or pay the full remaining balance and keep the previous phone.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4

True, but for me that's $486 to trade in the phone or 600 and some dollars to keep the phone. Those are some pretty pricey options

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm upgrading. I've got a remaining balance of 383 so I'll pay that and keep my phone.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Verizon Edge is a little different, they now want you to pay the entire balance off to get a new iPhone which in my opinion STINKS, so I'm going to use my Wife's upgrade and give her my 6 Plus. I'm glad she's not into Tech like ME....SMILE

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

To upgrade under Next, you have to have made 12 payments. You can make 2 payments between now and midnight Saturday morning, and then you can do the Next upgrade (with trade in of your current device).

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Nope: I'm spending money on a full house remodel, enjoying my 6 Plus and Air 2 and I'll see about upgrading next year.

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how Tmobile's jump works ?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

Just called them today, they told me that you can upgrade / preorder like normal and then when the new phone comes in, you have a certain amount of time to send in the old phone to them. And you'll pay the same monthly fees depending on the phone you got

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Just called them today, they told me that you can upgrade / preorder like normal and then when the new phone comes in, you have a certain amount of time to send in the old phone to them. And you'll pay the same monthly fees depending on the phone you got

Yep, just got off the phone with a rep. She said I can turn my phone in & they'll pay off the remaining balance which is I think she said $100 something then use my jump to get it with a down deposit. I'm definitely doing it.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

I'm on the 24 month next plan with at&t and since I've had the 6 since September of 2014 I have about $230 left to pay off from this phone but after I pay that I'm able to upgrade. So you can upgrade it just seems like you need to pay off your current device first.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the 24 month next plan with at&t and since I've had the 6 since September of 2014 I have about $230 left to pay off from this phone but after I pay that I'm able to upgrade. So you can upgrade it just seems like you need to pay off your current device first.

You can also upgrade early by turning your existing device in to AT&T.

aznhomieboi1689

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Yep, just got off the phone with a rep. She said I can turn my phone in & they'll pay off the remaining balance which is I think she said $100 something then use my jump to get it with a down deposit. I'm definitely doing it.

That is turn in the old phone after receiving the new one right? We can still preorder like normal?

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
That is turn in the old phone after receiving the new one right? We can still preorder like normal?
Yeah, I think so. She told me I can trade in my current one for my jump but I'll still have to pay some deposit & own the phone for 20 something months

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely upgrading & giving my 6 Plus to my daughter! I just wish they would have added a new color with the black face...I didn't want another white phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunnysideup22125

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I really want to upgrade to the rose gold 6s plus but I'm not sure if it's quite in the budget at the moment...I've recently made quite a few large purchases including a car. I need to do more research on the new payment options. I can't just plunk down $1k on a phone and I don't like the idea of the monthly payments either.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I will not be upgrading yet. . . . I want to see how all this new hardware works before I purchase. Just a gut feeling, but I'm thinking there might be some growing pains.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro