2GB could very well be the factor that decides if I want to upgrade. I am happy with my 6 and the new features are nice but I can wait for the 7 to have them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ram is a non issue. Apple code is very efficient. I'd be more concerned with battery.

Sent from my SM-G928G using Tapatalk
    09-15-2015 03:39 PM
    I'd also like to see the OS refrain from crashing on me while switching apps, if that has anything to do with it.
    App crash generates a crash report. They can be from ram but seldom are. If you are having issues switching between apps you may have a bigger issue. I'd go to the Genius bar or do a clean install.
    Apps crash on my iPad Air sometimes. Like I'll launch an app and if it's something that has to load for a sec (like Netflix, for example) sometimes it'll crash instead of load all the way and I have to launch it again.
    What are you going to use if you leave 2GB?

09-15-2015 03:43 PM
    Ram is a non issue. Apple code is very efficient. I'd be more concerned with battery.

I am still happy it will have 2 gb of ram.
    taz323 likes this.
    09-15-2015 04:09 PM

RAM is an issue which is where your wrong. Tab reloading is an issue the iPhone 6 has.

09-15-2015 04:09 PM
    RAM is an issue which is where your wrong. Tab reloading is an issue the iPhone 6 has.

This was honestly my only major issue with my 6 Plus when I had it. I would leave an app to come back 3 minutes later and would have to reload and start from scratch. I'm hoping the 2gb of RAM in the 6s Plus will alleviate that problem.
    09-15-2015 04:15 PM
    This was honestly my only major issue with my 6 Plus when I had it. I would leave an app to come back 3 minutes later and would have to reload and start from scratch. I'm hoping the 2gb of RAM in the 6s Plus will alleviate that problem.
    That's why I prefer using my iPad most of the time

09-15-2015 04:16 PM
    Most of the time my springboard crashed when I was jailbroken. However it has done it like once or twice when I was trying to bring up Siri after using spotlight. I'm constantly on beta iOS though.

Mostly for me, the app itself just crashes after attempting to load but no springboard crash.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    Just now I did a test. Playing music in my car via Bluetooth while reading your reply on Tapatalk. Double tapped to switch apps. Nothing. Did it again and the iPhone crashed bringing up the  logo and cutting off the music. I will try and restore my phone when iOS 9 drops, but I doubt it will help. Rather disappointed in iOS recently. They seem to have caved in to the masses and went with flash over stability.
    09-15-2015 07:42 PM
    Just now I did a test. Playing music in my car via Bluetooth while reading your reply on Tapatalk. Double tapped to switch apps. Nothing. Did it again and the iPhone crashed bringing up the  logo and cutting off the music. I will try and restore my phone when iOS 9 drops, but I doubt it will help. Rather disappointed in iOS recently. They seem to have caved in to the masses and went with flash over stability.
    InterestingI don't doubt you, but I double click the home button to switch apps many times a day and it never crashes on me. Usually Tapatalk to Safari to Facebook to Trivia Crack and so on. With an occasional check of BeWeather or maps thrown in and trips to the pull down search screen to open other apps. And I've seen the  logo maybe twice (not including while upgrading the betas) since I loaded the beta in June.
    09-15-2015 09:29 PM
    I have battery issues, but no crashes like that. Be sure to update via iTunes, and not OTA.
    SprSynJn likes this.
    09-15-2015 09:58 PM
    InterestingI don't doubt you, but I double click the home button to switch apps many times a day and it never crashes on me. Usually Tapatalk to Safari to Facebook to Trivia Crack and so on. With an occasional check of BeWeather or maps thrown in and trips to the pull down search screen to open other apps. And I've seen the  logo maybe twice (not including while upgrading the betas) since I loaded the beta in June.
    I doesn't happen all the time of course. I test it right now and it works without a hitch. I'm not sure how to get around it to be honest. Like I said, I'll try to restore the phone and see if it still occurs after iOS 9 is installed. I'll take it to the  service desk if that doesn't work. I have read that I'm not the only one with this problem though, so I'm obviously not making it up.

And now my sound is going all wonky. I think my phone is possessed...
    09-16-2015 12:24 AM
    Friendly reminder folks.........
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.

[/INFO]
    09-16-2015 12:32 AM
    No getting this back on topic.
    09-16-2015 12:34 AM
    That's enough already. Everyone it ends now. Thank you.
    09-16-2015 12:37 AM
188 ... 678