iPhone 6s and 6s Plus are rumored to be 0.2mm thicker, basically indistinguishable from the 6/6 Plus.

Why the increase in thickness?
    08-19-2015 03:11 PM
    Battery? AMOLED instead of LCD?? Camera???
    08-19-2015 03:36 PM
    Duh... Magical Apple Creatures need somewhere to live. That extra space gives them a giant new home

Or to recess the camera
    08-19-2015 03:50 PM
    Possibly the use of 7000 series aluminum to make it more resistant to bending and/or the introduction of touch force.
    08-19-2015 03:59 PM
    08-19-2015 06:20 PM
    All of the above...
    I agree, and a slightly bigger battery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-19-2015 07:22 PM
    Whew! Imnot upgrading to 6s thecamera still protrudes tsk tsk and it's so slippery my heart sinks everytime it slips my hands.

08-20-2015 10:14 PM
    Whew! Imnot upgrading to 6s thecamera still protrudes tsk tsk and it's so slippery my heart sinks everytime it slips my hands.

Wow, I forgot all about the protruding camera lens with my Apple Black Leather case on, which also adds much needed "GRIP". That would NOT be enough reason to keep ME from upgrading my 6 Plus to the 6s Plus.....just my .02 cents
    08-20-2015 10:28 PM
    Im getting the s6 edge plus.

08-20-2015 10:42 PM
    This force touch is another gimmick so apple have something to show .. Nonetheless samsung has releashed the four best and best looking phones in the world today..

08-21-2015 03:40 AM
    Interesting they used the similar naming......
    08-21-2015 08:15 AM
    This force touch is another gimmick so apple have something to show .. Nonetheless samsung has releashed the four best and best looking phones in the world today..

Please, explain how force touch is a gimmick.

08-21-2015 08:31 AM
    The same force touch apple uses in my macbook. Im not so much of an apple fan yeah? My friend bought the apple watch and didnt enjoy it, she had difficulty selling it afterwards for almost half of its price. ... U mean i used the same names? I didnt hide any names , the problem was with the regulators it was obviously sent twice. Why do i need to even explain.

08-21-2015 08:50 AM
    Why would i still i worry about buying a case? (in fact , i do. ) well it is a TROUBLE for me hiding my phone. Yeah, it's too fragile. I saw the edge drop test vs the iphone 6. the latter succumbed, considering the 'Edge' people underestimated to be as fragile as petals. Yeah i hated the idea of me having to pay this ridiculously expensive piece of machine when it doesnt live up to expectation.. Im whining lol

08-21-2015 09:06 AM
    Im getting the s6 edge plus.

Enjoy your new device.
    08-21-2015 09:33 AM

Who cares about looks when a software upgrade hobbles the device.
    I LOVE my Note 4 but Lollipop trashed it.
    Never experienced that with any iPhone.

As far as looks, that's subjective. I prefer the iPhone. Which by the way, heavily influenced the S6.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    08-22-2015 07:18 AM
    The same force touch apple uses in my macbook. Im not so much of an apple fan yeah? My friend bought the apple watch and didnt enjoy it, she had difficulty selling it afterwards for almost half of its price. ... U mean i used the same names? I didnt hide any names , the problem was with the regulators it was obviously sent twice. Why do i need to even explain.

Five posts to your name and you spend the trashing the iPhone on an iPhone forum.

Gotcha.

Agenda is clear.

Evilguppy and iwoodland like this.
    08-22-2015 07:25 AM
    Wow, I forgot all about the protruding camera lens with my Apple Black Leather case on, which also adds much needed "GRIP". That would NOT be enough reason to keep ME from upgrading my 6 Plus to the 6s Plus.....just my .02 cents
    I'm trying to decide whether the slightly thicker build would mean the current cases won't fit. I'm so tempted to get some Kate Spade cases for my new future iPhone 6s PLUS.

nikkisharif likes this.
    08-22-2015 07:30 AM
    I'm trying to decide whether the slightly thicker build would mean the current cases won't fit. I'm so tempted to get some Kate Spade cases for my new future iPhone 6s PLUS.

I'm wondering the same thing. As tight as the Apple Leather case fits, the extra 2mm will probably make a difference.
    08-22-2015 07:32 AM
    Oh rats..... I'm itching for the new cases.

08-22-2015 07:33 AM
    Oh rats..... I'm itching for the new cases.

I'd wait until it's confirmed if it's bigger or not. Why not just get another case for your current instead? =]

I've been using tempered glass on front and back. I wonder if it's thicker if maybe it'll feel better without that. The tempered glass makes the phone feel more hefty and comfortable...to me at least.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!
    08-22-2015 07:54 AM

I went to T-Mobile yesterday and checked out the S6...LOL, the camera on the S6 protrudes even more than the iPhone 6/6 Plus.....VERY FUNNY!!!
    08-22-2015 08:06 AM
    I know, I should just get the one Kate Spade with the little hearts. LOVE IT.

08-22-2015 08:06 AM
    I went to T-Mobile yesterday and checked out the S6...LOL, the camera on the S6 protrudes even more than the iPhone 6/6 Plus.....VERY FUNNY!!!
    It protrudes even more than iphone6? Are you sure it was as fragile-looking as that of s6 ? Are u sure it was as HIDEOUS as the s6? LOL LOL HILARIOUS! If u want an iphone 6 go get it. Nobody cares! iT PROTRUDES EVEN MORE like MORE , yeah? Lol !

08-22-2015 09:18 AM
    Who cares about looks when a software upgrade hobbles the device.
    I LOVE my Note 4 but Lollipop trashed it.
    Never experienced that with any iPhone.

As far as looks, that's subjective. I prefer the iPhone. Which by the way, heavily influenced the S6.

Yeah? Software? Ive been an iphone user so i would know. My 4,4s,5,5s, and my 6.. All lags! (But my macbook has been very fine. )It's crazy that i dont even have games nor play games . Heavily influenced by an iphone? As far as im concerned iphone copied nokia. Google it which nokia. Im talking about Galaxy s6 edge. not the laggy note 4. Did i ever mentioned the note 4? Galaxy 6 phones which use samsung's own chipset were never heard of software problems, hence my upgrade. We compared my iphone6 and my friend's iphone6 plus to s6 edge plus and the note 5 , few hours ago when we went to samsung booth , we were mocking our own phones- we felt as though the world was different. You should know .

08-22-2015 09:42 AM
83 123 ...