Rumor: New iPhones to be .2mm thicker

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Oh rats..... I'm itching for the new cases.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

I'd wait until it's confirmed if it's bigger or not. Why not just get another case for your current instead? =]

I've been using tempered glass on front and back. I wonder if it's thicker if maybe it'll feel better without that. The tempered glass makes the phone feel more hefty and comfortable...to me at least.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Whew! Imnot upgrading to 6s thecamera still protrudes tsk tsk and it's so slippery my heart sinks everytime it slips my hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to T-Mobile yesterday and checked out the S6...LOL, the camera on the S6 protrudes even more than the iPhone 6/6 Plus.....VERY FUNNY!!!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I know, I should just get the one Kate Spade with the little hearts. LOVE IT.

jbmo1980

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I went to T-Mobile yesterday and checked out the S6...LOL, the camera on the S6 protrudes even more than the iPhone 6/6 Plus.....VERY FUNNY!!!

It protrudes even more than iphone6? Are you sure it was as fragile-looking as that of s6 ? Are u sure it was as HIDEOUS as the s6? LOL LOL HILARIOUS! If u want an iphone 6 go get it. Nobody cares! iT PROTRUDES EVEN MORE like MORE , yeah? Lol !

jbmo1980

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Who cares about looks when a software upgrade hobbles the device.
I LOVE my Note 4 but Lollipop trashed it.
Never experienced that with any iPhone.

As far as looks, that's subjective. I prefer the iPhone. Which by the way, heavily influenced the S6.

Yeah? Software? Ive been an iphone user so i would know. My 4,4s,5,5s, and my 6.. All lags! (But my macbook has been very fine. )It's crazy that i dont even have games nor play games . Heavily influenced by an iphone? As far as im concerned iphone copied nokia. Google it which nokia. Im talking about Galaxy s6 edge. not the laggy note 4. Did i ever mentioned the note 4? Galaxy 6 phones which use samsung's own chipset were never heard of software problems, hence my upgrade. We compared my iphone6 and my friend's iphone6 plus to s6 edge plus and the note 5 , few hours ago when we went to samsung booth , we were mocking our own phones- we felt as though the world was different. You should know .

jbmo1980

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Five posts to your name and you spend the trashing the iPhone on an iPhone forum.

Gotcha.

Agenda is clear.

Agenda is clear? My goodness.. Really? im using my name bec thats the only my name. A troll? When someone honestly criticizes about how bad someone looks someone becomes ugly too ? Im an apple user and as much as id like to use apple, samsung offers the best of phones THIS TIME. My loyalty used to be with the BEST which is apple but SAMSUNG has stolen my heart.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
The same force touch apple uses in my macbook. Im not so much of an apple fan yeah? My friend bought the apple watch and didnt enjoy it, she had difficulty selling it afterwards for almost half of its price. ... U mean i used the same names? I didnt hide any names , the problem was with the regulators it was obviously sent twice. Why do i need to even explain.

None of that explained how force touch is a gimmick. And I have no idea what you're talking about in the second half of your comment.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Agenda is clear? My goodness.. Really? im using my name bec thats the only my name. A troll? When someone honestly criticizes about how bad someone looks someone becomes ugly too ? Im an apple user and as much as id like to use apple, samsung offers the best of phones THIS TIME. My loyalty used to be with the BEST which is apple but SAMSUNG has stolen my heart.

Yes, agenda is clear. When you look at the facts, and at the time you only had five posts to iMore, and those posts were all essentially Apple bashing and Samsung is great posts. It would lead one to believe that if you're not a troll, you are clearly here to get others to switch to Samsung.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It protrudes even more than iphone6? Are you sure it was as fragile-looking as that of s6 ? Are u sure it was as HIDEOUS as the s6? LOL LOL HILARIOUS! If u want an iphone 6 go get it. Nobody cares! iT PROTRUDES EVEN MORE like MORE , yeah? Lol !

Whatever. Mobile Nations also has a site called Android Central inwhich you can express your love for your new device.....ENJOY

jbmo1980

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
If u care about getting what u pay for . Thats my opinion on why i dont need to upgrade. Samsung is another company that offers an option. No others. Had lg , oneplusone or nexus offered brilliant phones this time i would not have any second thoughts switching. It it bec it's a samsung phone and you go nuts defending apple? Just like what i said my loyalty is to whoever 'flies' . I cant be loyal for something im not happy about

jbmo1980

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
And by the way , if said i like samsung does that change your mind? Ive been told a long time ago to switch to other brand but it never changed me. Because i based my judgement to what the product offers and worth it

jbmo1980

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Whatever. Mobile Nations also has a site called Android Central inwhich you can express your love for your new device.....ENJOY

If you are an apple user and share my sentiment you will understand i dont hate apple. I wanted apple to hear us. That they can change something a lot bettter, something that deserve what we pay for. Not some trivial gimmick just so they earn tons of money .

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
If you are an apple user and share my sentiment you will understand i dont hate apple. I wanted apple to hear us. That they can change something a lot bettter, something that deserve what we pay for. Not some trivial gimmick just so they earn tons of money .

...and Android isn't "gimmicky". WOW, which Android devices have you been looking at? The reason Apple makes " tons" of money is because they make a GREAT product(s). Maybe that's why Android are starting to make devices that are very similar in design to Apple iPhones. It is what it is.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
And by the way , if said i like samsung does that change your mind? Ive been told a long time ago to switch to other brand but it never changed me. Because i based my judgement to what the product offers and worth it

And it's all YOUR opinion.

jbmo1980

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
...and Android isn't "gimmicky". WOW, which Android devices have you been looking at? The reason Apple makes " tons" of money is because they make a GREAT product(s). Maybe that's why Android are starting to make devices that are very similar in design to Apple iPhones. It is what it is.

Hehe everybody copies everybody. And you include gimmicky now. Just because i quit praising apple you are going nuts? It is my choice.. Why cant you be happy? Apple is all great, yeah?

jbmo1980

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Put a case on it and you won't notice.

I am using my iphone 6 with a case now hiding the phone's beauty. Sad but true. Ive got three cases, in fact! But thats not what i want, i wanted it naked so people will see how good apple is. I did it once though i almost break the camera i got freaked out! Whats the purpose of it being pretty when its hidden. Whew! If apple will have this changed i might reconsider apple 6s . I HATE apple really right?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am using my iphone 6 with a case now hiding the phone's beauty. Sad but true. Ive got three cases, in fact! But thats not what i want, i wanted it naked so people will see how good apple is. I did it once though i almost break the camera i got freaked out! Whats the purpose of it being pretty when its hidden. Whew! If apple will have this changed i might reconsider apple 6s . I HATE apple really right?

For me, a case offers better grip when I do photoshop on my iPhone. And protection is more important to me than looks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73