LOL!!!!!! Whut!?!?!!?
    Looking forward to the Androi....um BlackBerry Venice!

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.
    08-23-2015 04:59 AM
    Looking forward to the Androi....um BlackBerry Venice!

Ha! I'll pass on that.

Neither a true Android, won't compete on specs with true Android devices nor a true BlackBerry because it will be running Android. That's BlackBerry's Hail Mary and I'm not running up for catching it.

This year I'll only get the iPhone 6s Plus. I'm passing on the Note 5 and the SGS6. I don't see anything compelling coming out of Windows.

But I will get my Apple Watch and FINALLY get my Mac.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    Spencerdl and nikkisharif like this.
    08-23-2015 05:08 AM
    Ha! I'll pass on that.

Neither a true Android, won't compete on specs with true Android devices nor a true BlackBerry because it will be running Android. That's BlackBerry's Hail Mary and I'm not running up for catching it.

This year I'll only get the iPhone 6s Plus. I'm passing on the Note 5 and the SGS6. I don't see anything compelling coming out of Windows.

But I will get my Apple Watch and FINALLY get my Mac.

I was really ticked off at Samsung for creating an iPhone clone with the newer iterations. I was very sad to know that the removable battery and SD card I'd come to love were sacrificed. So now along with a newer iPhone, I'll need to find another device to put my eyes towards. A slider seems pretty cool.

I got myself the Lumia 640. So that's keeping me busy with Windows 10 insider builds.

Still not sure how I feel about the watch yet. I'm not sure I'm ready to pay that premium for something I might not even use. As for a Mac, I'm still a Windows girl. I'm happily running 7 Professional on my main and 10 Home on my two netbooks.

08-23-2015 10:16 AM
    I was VERY disappointed about the Note 5. I'll be keeping this one and may get a spare when the price drops, if I can still find it.

The only device that is non negotiable for me at this time is my iPhone. Since 2009 each one has been better for me than the one before.

So I'm going all I on Apple. Looking forward to seeing to my Mac.

MasterDarque likes this.
    08-23-2015 11:52 AM
    I was VERY disappointed about the Note 5. I'll be keeping this one and may get a spare when the price drops, if I can still find it.

The only device that is non negotiable for me at this time is my iPhone. Since 2009 each one has been better for me than the one before.

So I'm going all I on Apple. Looking forward to seeing to my Mac.

What was disappointing to you about the Note 5?
    08-24-2015 12:37 PM
    What was disappointing to you about the Note 5?
    Smaller battery, no SD slot, and no removable battery.

I don't back up pictures to Google, I want them on my device or on an SD card. I also prefer being able to change my battery on the go, which my Note 4 has and the Note 5 does not. Also I didn't care for the design of the device. I love the looks of my Note 4.
    08-24-2015 12:46 PM
    I don't back up pictures to Google, I want them on my device
    Why do you feel that is necessary?
    qbnkelt likes this.
    08-24-2015 05:41 PM
    Why do you feel that is necessary?
    I don't want to be dependent on signal to listen to my music or view my videos.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-24-2015 05:55 PM
    EXAXTLY this^^^
    qbnkelt likes this.
    08-24-2015 05:59 PM
    EXAXTLY this^^^
    Bit of a no brainer really. I don't spend my life near WiFi and I'm not keen on spending my data on streaming.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-24-2015 06:02 PM
    I dint want to be dependent on signal to listen to my music or view my videos.
    But you don't have to stream. You can download straight to your device for playback whenever you want and for storage on your device for as long as you want. All my music is backed up to Google automatically as soon as it hits my desktop hard drive and then I download whatever I want from there to my phone while my it's plugged in and charging overnight. Same with videos. Saved me a damn lot of hassle when my hard drive failed a few years ago.
    08-24-2015 06:05 PM
    Bit of a no brainer really. I don't spend my life near WiFi and I'm not keen on spending my data on streaming.
    I feel the same way. I do leave the house from time to time....LOL
    08-24-2015 06:05 PM
    I feel the same way. I do leave the house from time to time....LOL
    Apparently, people don't understand how it works.
    08-24-2015 06:08 PM
    Neither am I, so it's a good thing it's not necessary to stream when using Google's services.
    08-24-2015 06:12 PM
    But you don't have to stream. You can download straight to your device for playback whenever you want and for storage on your device for as long as you want. All my music is backed up to Google automatically as soon as it hits my desktop hard drive and then I download whatever I want from there to my phone while my it's plugged in and charging overnight. Same with videos. Saved me a damn lot of hassle when my hard drive failed a few years ago.
    But I don't want to have to download music I might want. I might suddenly want to listen to Evanescence instead of Lynkin Park. Why should I have to prepare for it?

Or maybe I'm with a college friend and we start talking about 80s music and we suddenly have to listen to Sting.

I want my music on my device so I can play what I want when I want.

I don't plan everything ahead of time. I don't know what I'll want tomorrow for lunch. I'll decide at 11:45. And I don't know what I'll be listening to on the Metro tomorrow morning. I might hear something in the car and I might decide that I MUST LISTEN to the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing.

Music is free flowing to me. Not planned.
    08-24-2015 06:18 PM
    Neither am I, so it's a good thing it's not necessary to stream when using Google's services.
    Apparently, people don't understand how it works.

You have to download ahead of time. You have to plan it out. I don't want to do that.
    08-24-2015 06:18 PM
    But I don't want to have to download music I might want. I might suddenly want Torsten to Evanescence instead of Lynkin Park. Why should I have to prepare for it?
    How is what you're doing now any different? You're loading music onto your phone either way. If you want your whole collection on your phone, you can have it there. You don't need to plan in advance any more than you are now.
    08-24-2015 06:21 PM
    You have to download ahead of time. You have to plan it out. I don't want to do that.
    No more than you are already doing when you load any music onto your phone.
    08-24-2015 06:23 PM
    How is what you're doing now any different? You're loading music onto your phone either way. If you want your whole collection on your phone, you can have it there. You don't need to plan in advance any more than you are now.
    The Note 5 hasn't got 128GB where I can download all my music and movies.

In order to listen or watch everything I want is have to deal with only 32 or 64GB. I'm already over that on my iPhone.
    08-24-2015 06:25 PM
    No more than you are already doing when you load any music onto your phone.
    Really, it's not that difficult.

The Note 5 is either 32 or 64 GB. I order to have my library I'd have to pick and choose.
    08-24-2015 06:27 PM
    The Note 5 hasn't got 128GB where I can download all my music and movies.
    Oh right. I forgot this was ultimately a Note 5 issue. LOL.

I always forget about things like that because I don't touch Samsung garbage.
    08-24-2015 06:29 PM
    Oh right. I forgot this was ultimately a Note 5 issue. LOL.

I always forget about things like that because I don't touch Samsung garbage.
    Well that Samsung "garbage" is what I prefer for Android.

Your mileage may vary.
    08-24-2015 06:32 PM
    Amen. I use my Note 3 for music in my car. I don't want to have to have cell service on this just to play my huge library. It's not going to all fit with my apps on a 64GB device!

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    08-24-2015 08:12 PM
    I'm trying to decide whether the slightly thicker build would mean the current cases won't fit. I'm so tempted to get some Kate Spade cases for my new future iPhone 6s PLUS.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    If the device is thicker, the old cases might be a tad snug. I had this issue when I got the Mini 2. Since it was thicker, some cases designed for the OG Mini barely fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-24-2015 10:27 PM

Still not sure how I feel about the watch yet.

I feel the same way about the watch. I definitely love watches & my collection is pretty big but I'm still not sure if I'll get decent use out of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    08-24-2015 10:34 PM
83 1234