Five posts to your name and you spend the trashing the iPhone on an iPhone forum.

Gotcha.

Agenda is clear.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    Agenda is clear? My goodness.. Really? im using my name bec thats the only my name. A troll? When someone honestly criticizes about how bad someone looks someone becomes ugly too ? Im an apple user and as much as id like to use apple, samsung offers the best of phones THIS TIME. My loyalty used to be with the BEST which is apple but SAMSUNG has stolen my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    08-22-2015 10:02 AM
    The same force touch apple uses in my macbook. Im not so much of an apple fan yeah? My friend bought the apple watch and didnt enjoy it, she had difficulty selling it afterwards for almost half of its price. ... U mean i used the same names? I didnt hide any names , the problem was with the regulators it was obviously sent twice. Why do i need to even explain.

None of that explained how force touch is a gimmick. And I have no idea what you're talking about in the second half of your comment.

the tall guy and knotsure like this.
    08-22-2015 11:14 AM
    Agenda is clear? My goodness.. Really? im using my name bec thats the only my name. A troll? When someone honestly criticizes about how bad someone looks someone becomes ugly too ? Im an apple user and as much as id like to use apple, samsung offers the best of phones THIS TIME. My loyalty used to be with the BEST which is apple but SAMSUNG has stolen my heart.

Yes, agenda is clear. When you look at the facts, and at the time you only had five posts to iMore, and those posts were all essentially Apple bashing and Samsung is great posts. It would lead one to believe that if you're not a troll, you are clearly here to get others to switch to Samsung.

MasterDarque likes this.
    08-22-2015 11:18 AM
    Close minded

08-22-2015 11:19 AM
    It protrudes even more than iphone6? Are you sure it was as fragile-looking as that of s6 ? Are u sure it was as HIDEOUS as the s6? LOL LOL HILARIOUS! If u want an iphone 6 go get it. Nobody cares! iT PROTRUDES EVEN MORE like MORE , yeah? Lol !

Whatever. Mobile Nations also has a site called Android Central inwhich you can express your love for your new device.....ENJOY
    08-22-2015 11:22 AM
    If u care about getting what u pay for . Thats my opinion on why i dont need to upgrade. Samsung is another company that offers an option. No others. Had lg , oneplusone or nexus offered brilliant phones this time i would not have any second thoughts switching. It it bec it's a samsung phone and you go nuts defending apple? Just like what i said my loyalty is to whoever 'flies' . I cant be loyal for something im not happy about

08-22-2015 11:26 AM
    And by the way , if said i like samsung does that change your mind? Ive been told a long time ago to switch to other brand but it never changed me. Because i based my judgement to what the product offers and worth it

08-22-2015 11:28 AM
    Whatever. Mobile Nations also has a site called Android Central inwhich you can express your love for your new device.....ENJOY

If you are an apple user and share my sentiment you will understand i dont hate apple. I wanted apple to hear us. That they can change something a lot bettter, something that deserve what we pay for. Not some trivial gimmick just so they earn tons of money .

08-22-2015 11:37 AM
    Whew! Imnot upgrading to 6s thecamera still protrudes tsk tsk and it's so slippery my heart sinks everytime it slips my hands.

Put a case on it and you won't notice.
    08-22-2015 11:46 AM
    If you are an apple user and share my sentiment you will understand i dont hate apple. I wanted apple to hear us. That they can change something a lot bettter, something that deserve what we pay for. Not some trivial gimmick just so they earn tons of money .

...and Android isn't "gimmicky". WOW, which Android devices have you been looking at? The reason Apple makes " tons" of money is because they make a GREAT product(s). Maybe that's why Android are starting to make devices that are very similar in design to Apple iPhones. It is what it is.
    08-22-2015 11:47 AM
    And by the way , if said i like samsung does that change your mind? Ive been told a long time ago to switch to other brand but it never changed me. Because i based my judgement to what the product offers and worth it

And it's all YOUR opinion.
    08-22-2015 11:48 AM
    I dont even know if uve been an apple user.

08-22-2015 11:50 AM
    ...and Android isn't "gimmicky". WOW, which Android devices have you been looking at? The reason Apple makes " tons" of money is because they make a GREAT product(s). Maybe that's why Android are starting to make devices that are very similar in design to Apple iPhones. It is what it is.

Hehe everybody copies everybody. And you include gimmicky now. Just because i quit praising apple you are going nuts? It is my choice.. Why cant you be happy? Apple is all great, yeah?

08-22-2015 11:56 AM
    Put a case on it and you won't notice.

I am using my iphone 6 with a case now hiding the phone's beauty. Sad but true. Ive got three cases, in fact! But thats not what i want, i wanted it naked so people will see how good apple is. I did it once though i almost break the camera i got freaked out! Whats the purpose of it being pretty when its hidden. Whew! If apple will have this changed i might reconsider apple 6s . I HATE apple really right?

08-22-2015 12:05 PM
    I am using my iphone 6 with a case now hiding the phone's beauty. Sad but true. Ive got three cases, in fact! But thats not what i want, i wanted it naked so people will see how good apple is. I did it once though i almost break the camera i got freaked out! Whats the purpose of it being pretty when its hidden. Whew! If apple will have this changed i might reconsider apple 6s . I HATE apple really right?

For me, a case offers better grip when I do photoshop on my iPhone. And protection is more important to me than looks.
    08-22-2015 12:13 PM
    Close minded

Closed minded? Or... Maybe instead, what you think is the best option right now in the smartphone world, and works for you - others may have a different opinion on the matter and buy what works for them. For instance, features of Apple's forthcoming iPhones that you find to be 'trivial' - others may find them to be compelling enough for them to upgrade to the new ones, over what they currently have.
    After all, your smartphone of choice is not necessarily the choice myself, or others would make, and what we choose may not be what you would choose. If another OS (Android) or manufacturer (Samsung) is the best choice for you, by all means enjoy your purchase - but don't expect me to share that opinion.
    Ledsteplin and taz323 like this.
    08-22-2015 12:33 PM
    Closed minded? Or... Maybe instead, what you think is the best option right now in the smartphone world, and works for you - others may have a different opinion on the matter and buy what works for them. For instance, features of Apple's forthcoming iPhones that you find to be 'trivial' - others may find them to be compelling enough for them to upgrade to the new ones, over what they currently have.
    After all, your smartphone of choice is not necessarily the choice myself, or others would make, and what we choose may not be what you would choose. If another OS (Android) or manufacturer (Samsung) is the best choice for you, by all means enjoy your purchase - but don't expect me to share that opinion.
    Your idea would have been admired had you you stopped adding this : "but don't expect me to share that opinion "
    Man, i didnt let anyone or force everybody to do it! And SHARE my opinion? It is all over the net..people arent dumb enough about this. And frankly, i and my friends and a couple of my colleagues share these sentiments who were apple users too. Seriously? I never even owned an android except my blackberry.

08-22-2015 10:29 PM
    Well jbmo 1980, I read, and view your comments as OPINIONS, not FACTS. Therefore, no, I don't share those OPINIONS... What you've posted may be 'truths' to you, but they aren't to me...and, as far as Apple's shortcomings being discussed on the net goes, it reminds me of the term 'echo chamber' where a few say/repeat/play up a subject often enough to the point where said discussion may gain traction - especially if you have a big target like Apple. To me that's anecdotal evidence, regardless of however many YouTube videos, and blog articles there are on the good old Internet - because nobody ever, ever overstates or misrepresents, right?!?
    (Cough) page-clicks/hits (cough)

Now Apple isn't perfect, nor am I, nor are you - so, you and your colleagues have discussed issues that you've all had with Apple's products or services, fair enough. But, MY OWN experience with Apple's products and services has been nearly flawless, except for the less than pleasant issues that I've had with iTunes for Windows. Should my having owned a launch day 6 Plus with so far no issues: no bending of it - even though it's constantly in my front pocket, no camera taking blurry pictures, or anything else that can be conjured up about it be 'The Truth' or your truth?? No!! Just as your experiences with, or beliefs about Apple and any of Apple's 'shortcomings' be mine, no matter how widely discussed these 'shortcomings' may be on the Internet, or the greater world at large!!
    Again, buy/use whatever works for you - whether it be from Apple, Google, Microsoft, GM, Ford, Chevy, or whoever else, it's your money, your choice. And I'll do the same, and so far my choice, and the choice of others, has been Apple.
    08-23-2015 12:39 AM
    This force touch is another gimmick so apple have something to show .. Nonetheless samsung has releashed the four best and best looking phones in the world today..
    Releashed... that's funny.

Force touch is not a gimmick - it adds an whole other layer to the touch interface.

Not sure they are "the four best and best looking phones"... but regardless, they still are running the samsung version of android ... that will drag their "best" rating down quite a bit, IMO. If you have to run an android OS, why use the bast**dized samsung version?

And speaking of gimmicks, how about that "edge" thing...

Interesting they used the similar naming......
    No doubt to add a bit if confusion and misdirection to the mix.
    Last edited by HankAZ; 08-23-2015 at 01:57 AM.
    MasterDarque likes this.
    08-23-2015 01:42 AM
    I'm trying to decide whether the slightly thicker build would mean the current cases won't fit. I'm so tempted to get some Kate Spade cases for my new future iPhone 6s PLUS.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6
    A difference of .2mm could mean some cases won't fit - especially of the fit is already tight. My wife has some Kate Spade cases for her 6 Plus, and they seem to fit rather well. You might want to hold off on the current cases for the new version for a couple more weeks.
    qbnkelt and nikkisharif like this.
    08-23-2015 01:47 AM
    A difference of .2mm could mean some cases won't fit - especially of the fit is already tight. My wife has some Kate Spade cases for her 6 Plus, and they seem to fit rather well. You might want to hold off on the current cases for the new version for a couple more weeks.
    I'm actually excited to think it might be a little thicker. I really do love the way the 5c feels. I know the 6s won't be like that but after seeing that video for the newer aluminum that held up under 80+ lbs of pressure, plus the slight increase in thickness, I think I could be genuinely happy with the newest iteration.

So now I'm in a quandary. Do I still desire a 6c or do I note want a 6s?!?

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    08-23-2015 02:20 AM
    Well you know I'm going for the 6s. But even if I weren't, I'd suggest the s model.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    08-23-2015 04:12 AM
    I never even owned an android except my blackberry.

LOL!!!!!! Whut!?!?!!?
    08-23-2015 04:17 AM
    WOW. This has been entertaining.
    08-23-2015 04:18 AM
    WOW. This has been entertaining.
    LOL...I agree...LOL
    qbnkelt, Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    08-23-2015 04:25 AM
83 1234