Phone shutting down

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My teens 6 is shutting down. When we bought it from an elderly lady in church practically brand new, we took it to get the battery changed. Any reason why else it would be doing that?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You stated that it “is shutting down”. Are you saying the battery isn’t lasting long? Is is turning on and then shutting itself off? Is it stuck in a shutting down stage? Please provide us with more information to get a better understanding of what’s happening. Thanks.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My teens 6 is shutting down. When we bought it from an elderly lady in church practically brand new, we took it to get the battery changed. Any reason why else it would be doing that?

Have you seen this happening? I had a teen also and this sounds like a “I want a brand new phone” ploy.

Just saying.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Have you seen this happening? I had a teen also and this sounds like a “I want a brand new phone” ploy.

Just saying.

Ah no. Next one is one her and she may want to consider Android bc it’s cheaper I told her or get a later gen or iPhone. She got this one last year or year before.

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
You stated that it “is shutting down”. Are you saying the battery isn’t lasting long? Is is turning on and then shutting itself off? Is it stuck in a shutting down stage? Please provide us with more information to get a better understanding of what’s happening. Thanks.

The battery isn’t drained. It just shuts off and it does come back on when she turns it back on. Except once and it came back up when she plugged it into iTunes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The battery isn’t drained. It just shuts off and it does come back on when she turns it back on. Except once and it came back up when she plugged it into iTunes.

If it is staying powered on while connected to a computer or power outlet then more than likely the battery is faulty. I recommend you make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose and fix the problem for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73