Verizon has the deals📱:Get an iPhone 7 Plus for $5 a month
    Hi. I cannot get connected to the Internet in all applications on my phone 6 even thought the connection is well. On top of that, people connecting to my phone via a personal hotspot have the connection. I reset my connection settings, restore and recover my phone from backup. Nothing has hepled. The sim card works well in other phones without additional settings. What should I do more?
    03-10-2019 03:12 AM
    Hi. I cannot get connected to the Internet in all applications on my phone 6 even thought the connection is well. On top of that, people connecting to my phone via a personal hotspot have the connection. I reset my connection settings, restore and recover my phone from backup. Nothing has hepled. The sim card works well in other phones without additional settings. What should I do more?
    Make sure cellular data is enabled in your Settings and for each app.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-10-2019 04:36 AM
    How are you attempting to connect to the internet? Via Wi-Fi or cellular? As for restoring from a backup, if you created that backup because you were having problems and prior to resetting your iPhone then you more than likely restored the problem.

Anyway, make sure both Wi-Fi and Cellular are enabled on the device. You can also try resetting the network settings. One thing though, it’s strange that people who get connected to your iPhone via Hotspot can access the internet but you’re unable to. That’s impossible because for those people to be able to access the internet through your iPhone, your device must first have access. Know what I mean?
    03-10-2019 07:43 AM
    The Internet does not work-1.jpeg
    The Internet does not work-2.jpeg
    Internet works well via wifi.
    03-10-2019 08:23 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	125799
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	125800
    Internet works well via wifi.
    Do you see the spinning wheel under Mobile Data? Wait for it to load and see if all the toggles are enabled.

Also, do as Just_Me_D suggested and reset Network settings.
    03-10-2019 08:40 AM
    reset all settings including network. Also checked Mobile Data and there everything is on. However, there is no internet while other devices have the Internet via hotspot on my phone.

Now I erased all setting and content and the Internet has appeared. The network settings are the same
    Last edited by fedorsh; 03-10-2019 at 09:27 AM.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-10-2019 09:05 AM
    reset all settings including network. Also checked Mobile Data and there everything is on. However, there is no internet while other devices have the Internet via hotspot on my phone.

Now I erased all setting and content and the Internet has appeared. The network settings are the same
    Apparently there was something that caused Internet not to work. I’m glad it’s working again.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-10-2019 09:37 AM