my phone was dropped quite a few weeks ago but we got the screen replaced, after a few days that the screen was faulty and the screen wasn't working properly so we went back and fixed it again for free. This time they'd done is properly but today i was sat in my room and my phone started pressing random buttons like it did before i got it fixed the second time, i turned my phone off with the reset button and when i turned it back on the screen was very dark blue with one line down the right hand side which is either blue of green. i can't control the screen nothing is working and i am confused to what provoked this to happen. i am only 15 so i dont know much about technology, so i would really appriciate any advice i would recieve on here.
    03-12-2018 03:56 PM
    my phone was dropped quite a few weeks ago but we got the screen replaced, after a few days that the screen was faulty and the screen wasn't working properly so we went back and fixed it again for free. This time they'd done is properly but today i was sat in my room and my phone started pressing random buttons like it did before i got it fixed the second time, i turned my phone off with the reset button and when i turned it back on the screen was very dark blue with one line down the right hand side which is either blue of green. i can't control the screen nothing is working and i am confused to what provoked this to happen. i am only 15 so i dont know much about technology, so i would really appriciate any advice i would recieve on here.
    It looks to me like the person / place that serviced your iPhone has used faulty or cheap off-market parts to replace your screen.
    At this point your only resolve is to go back and ask for a better quality screen or for your money back.

Go to an official Apple Service Point and have them repair your screen, if they accept.
    03-12-2018 04:14 PM
    It'll cost $129 for a screen replacement at an Apple Store. Here's more info:
    https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/screen-damage
    03-12-2018 04:22 PM