USB mic to iphone problem

Sean B8

Jan 28, 2018
Visit site
When I plug my usb mic via usb hub into lightning to usb cable into my iphone and record using Recorder Plus, it works perfectly and recognises the external mic right away. Then about a minute in the iphone switches to internal mics displaying this accessory is not supported by the iphone OR the original input device is not available... The recording with the external mic is perfect, albeit only a minute. Any help greatly appreciated.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, someone who uses a USB microphone with their iPhone will reply soon with suggestions/recommendations.

bobsgolf

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
We record videos with picture and sound every day at our work. We use a mike that uses the headphone jack on the iPad or iPod that we use and it works perfectly on the mike their is a switch to adjust the volume from low to high . I don’t know if your app would allow the use of the headphone jack mike , have you asked the supplier of your app what they recommend . It was our suppliers of the software that advised us to use headphone mike

bobsgolf

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
3b4cf0ec01902701fb7907e9d670dc0f.jpg

bobsgolf

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
It is really works the same as if you had your headphones in and a call came in to your phone and when you answer the phone the sound comes from the mike in your headphones

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2