phone jammed up?

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
I had just started to do some app updates, then clicked on my weather app to look at the weather. Then it decided to jam up. I couldn't do anything. I pushed the buttons on the phone now I think it is jammed up. All I have happening right now is the loading icon on a black screen. It's been doing this for several minutes now. images.png

I have the image on the left, the black screen with the loading icon going.

What can I do to get my phone working again? It doesn't seem like it's going to do anything else. Any combination of buttons I can push? Kinda not happy right now if I have a major issue.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I'd wait it out for awhile and see what happens. Do you have the phone plugged in to your computer with iTunes open?

You could try holding down the Home and Power buttons at the same time till you see the Apple logo, but honestly I'd wait.

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Home and power button ended up working. Guess didn't hold it long enough before. Strange how it randomly jammed then had that loading icon. Actually just put it in a new case after I noticed the home button cover on my lifeproof case was leaking. Never fails one issue leads to another.