iPhone 6 Pull-up menu does not work sometimes?

mosack

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
The pull-up menu is sometimes hard to activate. And every time I try to toggle the screen(vertical/horizontal) when I am watching a video, I will accidentally turn the music so loud often.

Cuz the bar of controlling the volume is right there, if you did not pull up the menu successfully, you got your ears torn right away.

Does anybody have the same trouble??:(:(:(:(

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure how to do what you're doing, so don't have any experience with the same issues. Are you turning the screen with control center up/activated? Maybe you're touching the screen at the same time?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Assuming you're talking about Control Center, go to Settings > Control Center, and turn off access within apps. Honestly though, I haven't the slightest idea how you're managing to pull up on control center and turn the volume to max while rotating your phone. Maybe just keep your finger off of your phone while you're watching a video?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You won't have the volume issue in iOS 10. You have to swipe left to get to it. If you have difficulties pulling the control center up, you can enable Assistive Touch in Accessibility and do it with that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner