Hi guys..

I have a problem with my iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.2
    Didn't notice any problem since updating to ios 9.3.2 until I noticed the battery drains much quicker than previous version of ios installed on my phone.

So, I thought I'd do a backup and then factory reset the phone.
    But when I plugged in to my computer, Windows 7 PC, it was no where to be found. (my Itunes is latest version by the way, 12.4.1).

I thought it was driver issue, so I tried to look it up in device manager, but I couldn't locate any unknown device there. But the phone was charging.

So far, I have tried restarting apple mobile device service, connect to windows 8 pc, mac (snow leopard), hard reset, factory reset..nothing works.

Now, I'm stuck..I had to do my backup to icloud via wifi. Recovery mode cannot be done because it needed itunes connection.

Any suggestion, guys?
    Is it possible to downgrade or reinstall ios without computer connection?

Another weird issue is, it won't charge with most cables I have, even though they are genuine iphone cable!
    07-04-2016 09:46 PM
    Check the lightening port for obstruction, like lint.
    07-04-2016 10:55 PM
    Welcome to iMore! So your phone won't even attempt to enter recovery mode? Sounds to me like a hardware issue related to your iPhone's lightning port. As stated in the previous reply, make sure there isn't anything jammed up in the lightning port. You may even want to spray some compressed air up there to remove any debris. Best of luck!
    07-04-2016 11:44 PM