How can I fix my iPhone 6, it has ghost touches?

kookiekook

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
iPhone 6 ghost touches

I've been getting a lot of ghost touches lately on my iPhone 6 that is 1-2 year old and I don't know WAT to do. when I'm texting someone my phone would randomly press Random things like call the person I'm texting and press random apps. I've dropped my phone many times and I think that's why my phone is like this. but does anyone know how to fix it or maybe I should go get my phone fixed? thank you

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 6 ghost touches

If you've dropped your phone a good bit and getting ghost touches, I'd be inclined to think something may be wrong with your digitizer. Going into Apple and letting them run diagnostics on your phone and potentially getting your screen replaced is likely going to be your best course of action. But first, I'd go with a reboot by pressing and holding the sleep/wake and the home button until you see the Apple logo. Hey, you never know. :)

Last edited:

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: iPhone 6 ghost touches

If you've dropped your phone a good bit and getting ghost touches, I'd be inclined to think something may be wrong with you digitizer. Going into Apple and letting them run diagnostics on your phone and potentially getting your screen replaced is likely going to be your best course of action. But first, I'd go with a reboot by pressing and holding the sleep/wake and the home button until you see the Apple logo. Hey, you never know. :)

Bingo :) Good luck with your phone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods