I phone 6 just died and now well not do anything tried plugging in different chargers etc get nothing
    06-10-2016 01:03 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

1. Connect the iPhone to a computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app, and see if iTunes detects it in recovery. If it does, select to restore and update it. Yes, you will lose EVERYTHING on it so I hope you've made a recent backup.
    2. If iTunes does not detect the iPhone in recovery, disconnect it from your computer, plug it into a working wall socket then simultaneously press both the home and power button until you see the  logo.
    3. If the above doesn't work, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.
    1. Connect the iPhone to a computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app, and see if iTunes detects it in recovery. If it does, select to restore and update it. Yes, you will lose EVERYTHING on it so I hope you've made a recent backup.
    2. If iTunes does not detect the iPhone in recovery, disconnect it from your computer, plug it into a working wall socket then simultaneously press both the home and power button until you see the  logo.
    3. If the above doesn't work, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose the problem for you.
    06-10-2016 06:50 AM